Elections Mike Pence forcefully repudiates Trump's request to reject electoral votes.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Pence again, on Thursday, said this :

"There's almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American President. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone."

-
After the election , Trump and supporters, impressed upon Pence to reject the electoral vote count at the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

- Pence refused, saying he did not have the authority, but Trump and his supporters beleived he did.

- Some of the Capitol Hill stormers wanted Mike Pence. There were shouts of "Hang Mike Pence" and " Bring out Pence"

- At the Faith and Freedom coalition in June, some people in the crowd called him a "traitor".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-american-mike-pence-uses-160454219.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

----

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday offered his most forceful rejection yet of former President Donald Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election on Jan. 6, but declined to directly criticize Trump by name or assign him any blame for inciting the deadly Capitol attack.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/25/pence-trump-jan-6-496237

----

Just curious : Do any of you Conservatives consider him a traitor? Anyone think he should have refused to accept the vote count?

I wonder what's really going on in Pence's head. He faithfully backed Trump for the entire presidency. Never wavering, never failing to support Trump. Trump tosses him under the bus like a sack of shit on Jan-6.

It always amazes me that any can believe anything Trump says. He's a backstabbing bitch who would get rid of you on the drop of a dime if he thought it would benefit him. How do you follow someone like that?

I wonder what's really going on in Pence's head. He faithfully backed Trump for the entire presidency. Never wavering, never failing to support Trump. Trump tosses him under the bus like a sack of shit on Jan-6.

It always amazes me that any can believe anything Trump says. He's a backstabbing bitch who would get rid of you on the drop of a dime if he thought it would benefit him. How do you follow someone like that?
Pence is a cuck. He should have come out and condemned Trump after Jan 6th.

These guys like Pence know that stuff they just have have big egos and think they are always the smartest guy in the room and capable of manipulating Trump and the situation to their advantage.

Between Trump,Biden,Kamala,Pence......... only Pence is even within shouting distance of halfway decent.

Between Trump,Biden,Kamala,Pence......... only Pence is even within shouting distance of halfway decent.
If I remember right, Pence kept marijuana from being legal here in Indiana. Never done a drug in my life but it's still pretty shitty.

on topic: yeah I would have rejected that also.

7 or 8 states sent dueling sets of electors, had it not been for the Jan 6th set up 80 million voters that didn’t vote for a brain dead puppet would have finally got their voices heard when Ted Cruz to the floor.
Trump was right…..again

7 or 8 states sent dueling sets of electors, had it not been for the Jan 6th set up 80 million voters that didn’t vote for a brain dead puppet would have finally got their voices heard when Ted Cruz to the floor.
Trump was right…..again
Set up?

Trump was right…..again

Just curious, has a Democrat ever legitimately won a Presidential election ? I asked you this question a couple of weeks ago but you never responded.

Trump was right…..again
So what do you think of Pence?

Day late and a dollar short. Should invoked 25th and become president and saved your party. Now it's cursed with that fucker in Ohio right now xing out a moderate.

If I remember right, Pence kept marijuana from being legal here in Indiana. Never done a drug in my life but it's still pretty shitty.

on topic: yeah I would have rejected that also.
I said shouting distance of decent not decent. He's still better than those other 3.

AOC makes a good point. What if a partisan REPUBLICAN house threw out the certified ballots. Pence might have been in his purview not to move forward with the Electoral Collage. This really could have gotten out of hand pretty easily.

So what do you think of Pence?
I don’t like him and this is a huge reason why. If all that bullshit hadn’t happen on the 6th and we could have finally heard Cruz and others lay out all the voter fraud evidence they knew of at that point. Pence pauses and let’s hearings take place then we wouldn’t be in the position Arizona and the states that follow will be.
There’s no precedence (that I’m aware of) to remove an illegally elected president, pence would have been within his constitutional authority to have held off on certification

Back