Elections Mike Pence forcefully repudiates Trump's request to reject electoral votes.

The same Mike Pence that wanted internment camps for the gays ?

I have a hard time believing the Deep State that controls the most powerfull country in the world, the country that led the fight against the Soviet Union, is soo incompetent as to lose our presidential election.
Complacency. There was no way he’d win 2016 and no way he’d lose 2020.

Anyone believing this past election was legit in the swing states is a conspiracy theorist.

Anyone believing this past election was legit in the swing states is a conspiracy theorist.

Your last sentence has it the other way around. Anyone believing Trump, is a conspiracy theorist, because you have to believe a massive coordinated bipartisan effort took place to deny Trump, even though high ranking Republicans like Lindsay Graham and the party as a whole supported Trump's lies. This is as absurd as thinking the US establishment conspired to lie that Obama was born here.

Last edited:

No way he’d lose 2020? Are you sniffing glue or something?

Trump polled like shit throughout his entire presidency and consistently behind Biden nationally and in the swing states. Covid was peaking during the run up to the election which he was widely considered to have badly mishandled - not to mention he and half the Whitehouse got covid which amplified that perception. He was a total fucking asshole - a literal adult baby shrieking on Twitter all day long and latching into every petty grievance, embarrassing to all but the most hardened chuds. His administration was racked with scandal after scandal. Many his former staffers came out publicly and said he was a huge moron and a piece of shit. Endless corruption and graft…

The idea that Trump was some kind of prohibitive favorite in 2020 is completely insane.

Trump polled like shit throughout his entire presidency and consistently behind Biden nationally and in the swing states. Covid was peaking during the run up to the election which he was widely considered to have badly mishandled - not to mention he and half the Whitehouse got covid which amplified that perception. He was a total fucking asshole - a literal adult baby shrieking on Twitter all day long and latching into every petty grievance, embarrassing to all but the most hardened chuds. His administration was racked with scandal after scandal. Many his former staffers came out publicly and said he was a huge moron and a piece of shit. Endless corruption and graft…

The idea that Trump was some kind of prohibitive favorite in 2020 is completely insane.
The newest story is hilarious:

"Trump administration staffers sought refuge on the second floor of White House as the former president never climbed stairs, a new book claims."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...mp-stairs-white-house-staff-b1874272.html?utm

Low energy! SAD!

The same Mike Pence that wanted internment camps for the gays ?
huh?
"Under fire from the right-wing media for comments he made about Vice President Mike Pence wanting gays in “concentration camps,” one of the survivors of the 2016 shooting at Pulse nightclub now says he “misspoke.”

this?

Release the Kraken, Cleetus!
musicartsculture_arts1-3-c08c7c980c95cbd2.jpg

Sticking up for democracy, how heroic.
I kid. The thought of standing up to Trump makes Pence shit his pants.

huh?
"Under fire from the right-wing media for comments he made about Vice President Mike Pence wanting gays in “concentration camps,” one of the survivors of the 2016 shooting at Pulse nightclub now says he “misspoke.”

this?
No it was political talk in 2016 about Pence. People were saying he would do that because it don’t like the gays you know like how everything is racist

LOL. The most popular 'votes' in the history of this nation, and the motherfucker couldn't even fill a high school gym with his supporters. Meanwhile Trump had tens of thousands overflow at his rallies.

And the polls? You're naive enough to think fakenews polls were accurate? Satanist clinton was supposed to win by a 80%+ margin according to the polls. Pedo Joe is allegedly at 56% approval rating according to these 'polls' and that dumbfuck just threatened us with F15s and nukes after whispering about wasting trillions of dollars on more corrupt bullshit. Hate to break it to you , but they're made up numbers to push propaganda to you useless chimps.

Sorry. I don't buy fakenews propaganda anymore. I saw with my own eyes how much support people had for pedojoe in the most blue state on the east coast, and it wasn't overwhelming.

ironymeter2.gif

You're not sorry.

You are however a damming indictment on whichever educational institution you attended.

They didn't teach critical thinking or common sense in school. That comes with age and is called wisdom and clarity. When you wake up every day, often dealing with life and death decisions, requiring that you commonly have to put yourself and others in danger, the wisdom and clarity comes fast. I'll call a spade a spade until I die. Perhaps one day you will be old enough to see through the bullshit without regard of what the media told you. Just hope that it doesn't come too late.

They didn't teach critical thinking or common sense in school. That comes with age and is called wisdom and clarity. When you wake up every day, often dealing with life and death decisions, requiring that you commonly have to put yourself and others in danger, the wisdom and clarity comes fast. I'll call a spade a spade until I die. Perhaps one day you will be old enough to see through the bullshit without regard of what the media told you. Just hope that it doesn't come too late.

They obviously didn't at yours.

He wasn't supposed to win in 2016, but the DS fucked up by not hedging the 90-10% chance of him losing. They did NOT fuck up their steal in 2020 when it was clear he would win by an enormous margin.
giphy.gif

LOL. The most popular 'votes' in the history of this nation, and the motherfucker couldn't even fill a high school gym with his supporters. Meanwhile Trump had tens of thousands overflow at his rallies.

And the polls? You're naive enough to think fakenews polls were accurate? Satanist clinton was supposed to win by a 80%+ margin according to the polls. Pedo Joe is allegedly at 56% approval rating according to these 'polls' and that dumbfuck just threatened us with F15s and nukes after whispering about wasting trillions of dollars on more corrupt bullshit. Hate to break it to you , but they're made up numbers to push propaganda to you useless chimps.

Sorry. I don't buy fakenews propaganda anymore. I saw with my own eyes how much support people had for pedojoe in the most blue state on the east coast, and it wasn't overwhelming.

The things that you interpret as "support" (ie. tons of bumper stickers, flags, yard signs, hats and clothing, maskless rally attendance during a pandemic, "fandom" approaching the level of pro sports, etc.) are a phenomenon unique to Trump and his "base" (especially now that we're 6+ months after he lost the election), and not indicative of a lack of support for the opposition. Most normal people generally either support or disapprove of leadership, or are apolitical/ambivalent about the whole thing. On the other hand, one particular group of people has tied their entire identity into worshipping their guy and equates the most ostentatious displays of this "fandom" with winning some kind of "battle". If you were to ask most Biden voters/supporters how things are going, they'd be like, "meh". If you asked why they don't have Biden/Harris signs all over their properties and cars, they'd reply with, "Because the election is over." The left wing people who even approach the same level of zeal of Trump supporters don't even support Biden.

The things that you interpret as "support" (ie. tons of bumper stickers, flags, yard signs, hats and clothing, maskless rally attendance during a pandemic, "fandom" approaching the level of pro sports, etc.) are a phenomenon unique to Trump and his "base" (especially now that we're 6+ months after he lost the election), and not indicative of a lack of support for the opposition. Most normal people generally either support or disapprove of leadership, or are apolitical/ambivalent about the whole thing. On the other hand, one particular group of people has tied their entire identity into worshipping their guy and equates the most ostentatious displays of this "fandom" with winning some kind of "battle". If you were to ask most Biden voters/supporters how things are going, they'd be like, "meh". If you asked why they don't have Biden/Harris signs all over their properties and cars, they'd reply with, "Because the election is over." The left wing people who even approach the same level of zeal of Trump supporters don't even support Biden.

Well stated. Though anecdotal, I'm deep in biden country, yet there were not many pedo signs out and about like there were for hrc in 2016. To complicate things further, people I bothered talking politics with were largely former hrc voters that realized how bad pedo joe was and what a great job trump did, which converted them to R voters for this cycle. Further complicating the issue is that any trump supporter was on a leftist hit list and most kept those views and their mouths shut in public. Things just do not add up to a biden win, especially with the shenanigans the leftists pulled the morning of Nov 4.

Back