News Mike Perry vs Thiago Alves & Ben Rothwell vs Todd Duffee set for Knucklemania 4 in LA, April 27

Who are going to win?

• Total voters
People counting out Thiago? This was the guy that only lost to GSP before going on a a tear win streak.

Todd Duffee has one of the worst chins in heavyweight history.
Maybe he thought growing his hair out like Sampson would give him extra strength and make him more susceptible to absorbing strikes?

todd-duffee.jpg

People counting out Thiago? This was the guy that only lost to GSP before going on a a tear win streak.

He lost his next fight after GSP and went 6-9. But DMd him on IG that he can win and watch out Mike is a brawler, and time him with a hook. Just generic input. But gotta support the prime of MMA which was of course when my own prime was. GSP Anderson Eras were best MMA.

Prime Thiago would beat Mike in MMA. He was top 3 during his streak. But it was a good 10 years ago and Mikes prime is now. I like both guys but pick Mike by stoppage relatively early, say under 2.5 rounds.

I got 5 on Thiago pulling out before the fight, just like he did the last time Mike was scheduled to fight him.

<MikeP1>

I got 5 on Thiago pulling out before the fight, just like he did the last time Mike was scheduled to fight him.

<MikeP1>

Yeah, was just gonna say they were supposed to fight in UFC years ago. I believe that was the fight where Paul Felder stepped in. Platinum ventilates Alves' head if this fight actually happens in BKFC.

Giving Duffee to Rothwell is just cruel though. Rothwell is just going to send his head to the back row in round 1.

Does anyone have the discount code for 35% off tickets for this event? Looks fun but dont want to drop a bunch of money if I can save it.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have the discount code for 35% off tickets for this event? Looks fun but dont want to drop a bunch of money if I can save it.

Thanks in advance.
There’s a 35% discount code for event-tickets?
Wth haha

Perry and Rothwell, their extremely good durability is a huge asset in bare knuckle where durability in the hands and head matter a lot more.

it says their might be on the ticket website but you need a code. Couldnt find one so I bit the bullet and bought the $75 tickets. Should be a decently fun event. they usually pace their events well.
Cool, have fun at the event Sherbro! :cool:

Back