Mike Tyson Admits to Being On Drugs During His Career

it could just be a power thing, power and sex are closely related in the primitive parts of our beings and some people easily get them crossed up, even if they aren't sexual about it. It's humiliating, that's probably a huge part of why they make you do that shit in prisons. On the other hand, there are times where lives can be saved if people catch illness' sooner. A lot of people died because of their modesty. But, I don't see doctors as gods and if they don't have a valid reason I don't want them touching me at all. I don't like to be touched, i'm more distrustful than the average person, probably schizoidal and that's an ok definition by me. When people say "trust me" that usually means "I want to fuck you" in so many words.
Some of these doctors are pedos or freaks.

I remember back in the 90s when I was taking a piss test for sports the doctor never looked at my dick, they just told me take a piss behind the curtain in a cup. All they did was make you take down your pants to your ankles before you pissed

Now USADA and VADA want you to lift your balls up, show your penis and spread your ass cheeks and then piss like prison procedure.

They have a guy in the room staring at your dick while you piss and you have to be naked from the hips down. Because they don't want piss swapping.

But its too extreme because a blood test they take as well should take care of whatever is in your system

Its very odd that they require the males to piss with their dick and balls showing to a mall drug testing agent. its uncomfortable and creepy

From what I read USADA do not make women spread their pussy open before pissing for a drug test for sports they just give a woman a cup and the drug tester just lets her piss in a room.

As Sonnen would say, Tyson was a bum.
ya, and sonnen is a wierdo, i posted as much on his youtube channel. don't know what makes him think he's so important but those mma guys are usually pretty nutty.

It's always rough reading posts in threads like these and hearing stuff like this. You always hope sooner or later sanity prevails. I have a friend who's absolutely down a bad path when it comes to alcohol and coke. As much as we try to help him, if a person is just that hellbent on self destruction (be it wanted or unconscious), it's not often you can do anything to change his or her mind.

I'm not trying to sound holier-than-thou, I drink from time to time and sometimes too much. But the hangovers and blues that come with them (alcohol being a natural downer and having depression run in the family I guess), always make me see I don't want that beast in my life day to day.

Like with most things in life, some people can handle it and some clearly don't.

It's always rough reading posts in threads like these and hearing stuff like this. You always hope sooner or later sanity prevails. I have a friend who's absolutely down a bad path when it comes to alcohol and coke. As much as we try to help him, if a person is just that hellbent on self destruction (be it wanted or unconscious), it's not often you can do anything to change his or her mind.

I'm not trying to sound holier-than-thou, I drink from time to time and sometimes too much. But the hangovers and blues that come with them (alcohol being a natural downer and having depression run in the family I guess), always make me see I don't want that beast in my life day to day.

Like with most things in life, some people can handle it and some clearly don't.
not a whole lot you can do, i've seen it many times too. Just last week i saw a man i grew up with, I used to always tell him he'd be a bum and boy do I feel guilty, real guilty about that now. He had a sign out and he needed a walker to get around, i gave him 50 bucks but I know he probably went and got drunk. I don't think he's got long to live from how he looked. We were like brothers as kids, and like brothers we used to fight a lot, but it fucked me up seeing him like that. Not much I can do though.

Rumors about him being on Mibolerone/Metribolone/cheque drops/Methyltrienolone in fights makes sense in my opinion.

androgenic-ratios-of-steroids1.png

For reference most powerlifters (especially married ones) I know don't want to touch even Halotestin because of uncontrollable aggression it can cause in a split second.

---Methyltrienolone is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. This agent is a derivative of trenbolone (trienolone), which has been c-17 alpha alkylated to allow for oral administration. This modification has created a steroid that is significantly stronger than its non-methylated cousin. Its potency has been measured to be anywhere from 120-300 times greater than that of methyltestosterone, with greater dissociation between anabolic and androgenic effects. Milligram for milligram methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent sold on the commercial market, requiring doses as little as .5-1 milligram per day to notice a strong anabolic effect. Its potency is only matched by its relative toxicity, however, which has limited its modern use to that of laboratory research only.---
https://steroid.to/metribolone-methyltrienolone

---
Effects of Cheque Drops:
Without a doubt, the primary reasons that Cheque Drops is a popular drug is due to its highly potent androgenic effects, in other words, its capacity to enhance and strengthen aggression. This is why it’s a popular choice of fighters, combat athletes, and strength athletes, too. For those that are used to high levels of competition, it’s very obvious what it can do in terms of its effects; this makes it incredibly useful and practical. Contrary to popular belief, most anabolic steroids do not increase aggression. Sure, they can increase focus and enhance levels of testosterone leading to more focus and motivation, but as far as combative, angry aggression, few drugs have the effect that Miberlorone has. Aggression is by no means a bad thing, either. If you’re a level-headed, responsible person, you can make great use of aggression when used appropriately. However, if someone has a bad attitude, it would be an unwise decision to give them or allow them to use Cheque Drops.

The primary reason anyone would use this sort of drug is, again, for the purpose of enhancing cognitive focus and aggression leading up to a fight or some other short burst, need-to-get-psyched-up type of contest. It’s very common athletes to take the drug leading up to a fight to get more aggressive in the gym, but bodybuilders will use it at the end of a contest diet prep to get through those final weeks from a cognitive perspective. In bodybuilding, prep is very difficult, and in those last weeks where times tend to get toughest, there is always a need for that one last mental push, and Cheque Drops is able to do that for them. It should be noted that sustained use of it can lead to some aromatization, however, so water retention is a possibility. That said, it is something that can be controlled and isn’t as big of a deal in comparison to the other aspects that make prep so challenging.

In theory, Cheque Drops is a drug that would have some potent anabolic properties, but because of how dangerous it is for your health, it makes absolutely no sense to use this drug primarily for that purpose. That said, someone is much better off just taking it for the purpose of aggression, and again, that really is the only reason to take it given how dangerous it can be in so many other ways.---
https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/cheque-drops-mibolerone/

not a whole lot you can do, i've seen it many times too. Just last week i saw a man i grew up with, I used to always tell him he'd be a bum and boy do I feel guilty, real guilty about that now. He had a sign out and he needed a walker to get around, i gave him 50 bucks but I know he probably went and got drunk. I don't think he's got long to live from how he looked. We were like brothers as kids, and like brothers we used to fight a lot, but it fucked me up seeing him like that. Not much I can do though.

Still a nice thing of you to do regardless. I gues that's all you can do though, just try to pick up those around us from time to time. Or at least try not to judge and not be an asshole to other people, which already seems like a tall order for a lot of people lol.

Back