Mike Tyson vs Wanderlei Silva would be awesome

wanderlei gets KOd by a breeze nowadays. It wouldn't be interesting. Fight would probably be like 5 seconds

Huh? Keep his name relevant? The day Tyson's name isn't relevant to fighting that generation needs to be ashamed of itself. Whether you love him or hate him the man is a legend. And you are?

The most recognizable fighter alive. Most known name in combat sports since the 80's. His name is very relevant indeed.

Trolls are weak today

Wand and Tyson have had way too many wars to fight BK.
Make it in boxing ring with MMA gloves.
Ideally under K-1 Rules. Would sell my house to watch this.

Last edited:
RIP Wand. Thanks for the memories.

I was told by the experts on this forum that Fedor, Cro Cop, and Wanderlei are the greatest strikers of all time with zero known technical weaknesses
Conor 2.0 would KTFO Fedor, Cro Cop, and Wanderlei in the very first exchange, 100 out of 100 fights.

@Murder_KickHC

The guy who got KO'd by Chris Leben wants to fight Mike Tyson...

I was told by the experts on this forum that Fedor, Cro Cop, and Wanderlei are the greatest strikers of all time with zero known technical weaknesses
you are such a bad troll. you cannot even troll properly. learn how to troll and come again here.

I saw a recent video of Tyson bobbing and weaving and he looks pretty damn quick and sharp for his age. Tyson seems to be doing well for himself and a little more humble. I don't think he would take this freak show of a fight but I'd watch. Tyson should starch him pretty easily.

If Wanderlei is getting $10 million...Id imagine Tyson is getting double that

$30 million in payout for a main event

How many PPVs would BKFC have to sell to pay for this

They also better have it in a packed stadium and try to get at least $5-$10 million from the live gate

Wanderlei has superior boxing technique to Tyson, as does Fedor.

PRIDE is where all of the best fighters were at for a reason.

From the same guy, during the same day

medium rare said:
Blaydes would destroy every single HW on the PRIDE roster without breaking a sweat

Despite the fact that they're all juiced to the gills

He easily destroyed the guy that Fedor ran from in Strikeforce

What a legend Blaydes is

Can we please ban this noob trolling fool? I mean he just joined this month and this is already the quality stuff he is posting.

Can we please ban this trolling fool? I mean he just joined this month and this is already the quality stuff he is posting.
I'm deeply sorry for your disturbed psyche that you can't handle stone cold facts.

You've been here for 11 years and still don't know how to reply to someone <Lmaoo>

Can we please ban this noob trolling fool? I mean he just joined this month and this is already the quality stuff he is posting.
lets report him all of us

Tyson vs Sapp...we know how that goes.

Back