Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

That's me talking to a mod about their failure to address people doxing. That's not me following you around, mentioning you in any way, or accusing you of doxing.

Why didn't you just tell me you were an ASVAB waiver at the get go?
So still no proof of your supposed doxing claim?

<209Bitch>

Yeah, kids been following me around telling me I'm a bad person because I deployed to Iraq and should have known that could have happened when I enlisted in '98. Kinda odd coming from a guy who enlisted somewhere around '03. Anyway, sorry to drag that here but he was spamming it in an even less related thread and I was just trying to move it elsewhere. Mods are more than welcome to just delete the whole exchange.

He's been following me around trying to have me banned for supposedly doxing. I didn't even quote or tag him in another thread but he just couldn't help himself. He was criticizing another poster for being a warmonger and I brought up how he volunteered to invade Iraq.

That's me talking to a mod about their failure to address people doxing. That's not me following you around, mentioning you in any way, or accusing you of doxing.

Why didn't you just tell me you were an ASVAB waiver at the get go?

So still no proof of your supposed doxing claim?

<209Bitch>

tenor.gif

We weren’t defeated. You have to be defeated to lose a war. We’ve given up because we’ve lost patience in Afghanistan. Same can be said of Vietnam.

2 trillion bucks spent, 2,372 Soldiers, Airman, Sailors and marines lost and jack to show for it.
We won the war at on onset. Then we hung around for too long.

2 trillion bucks spent, 2,372 Soldiers, Airman, Sailors and marines lost and jack to show for it.
Is that how the U.S. Air Force thinks?

Well, let's see. We lost close to 3,000 Americans during 9/11, plotted in Afghanistan. That is why we went to Afghanistan in late 2001.
We killed around 170,000 guerrilla fighters as 'payback.' I think that is something to show for it.

Again, we did not 'lose' in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Vietnam. You have to be defeated to have lost. That was never the case. We could have continued to punch and kick the unconscious 'enemy' till he was dead, but instead, we chose to walk away from the fight. We could have nuked all 3 countries back to the 'stone age', but decided to walk away from the fight.

. Show me a war where the United States was defeated on the ground?
. When did the U.S. surrender to another country after being defeated in battle?

We won the war at on onset. Then we hung around for too long.
Haven’t seen many foreign jihadist attack CONUS since 9-11. Finding caches of forged US passports on objectives in the early days was concerning. Finding chem stuff in iraq, concerning. Finding ISIS building “things” also concerning. It’s fine if one doesn’t want to justify it, I don’t care. But I don’t think there was a waste.

Two U.S. Army Rangers save lives at an off-base shooting.

"FORT BENNING, Ga. (WRBL) — Two U.S. Army Rangers who acted heroically last month during a downtown Columbus shooting were honored Tuesday afternoon at Fort Benning.

On Jun 11, Sgt. Michael D. Abuan and Staff Sgt. Jason R. Palma – both of the 75th Ranger Regiment, 3rd Battalion, Alpha Company – were eating with friends at The Loft on Broadway. They heard multiple gunshots and moved into place to help two shooting victims.

Army Rangers rescue two during downtown Columbus shooting, mayor honors heroics | WRBL

I couldn't embed the video (in the link above) but they interview one of the victims and she says they saved her life.

Two U.S. Army Rangers save lives at an off-base shooting.
...but they let the shooter get away?
They should have snuk up on the shooter and 'finished him off with their hatchet.' Rogers Standing Orders #19.
"Let the enemy come till he’s almost close enough to touch, then let him have it and jump out and finish him up with your hatchet."
One guy throws a bottle to divert attention while the other one tackles the shooter.

They should have snuk up on the shooter and 'finished him off with their hatchet.' Rogers Standing Orders #19.
"Let the enemy come till he’s almost close enough to touch, then let him have it and jump out and finish him up with your hatchet."
One guy throws a bottle to divert attention while the other one tackles the shooter.

[<diva2]

Someone call the Cobra.
1*m9C1WRmPAcehwi6gPy30VA.gif

Someone call the Cobra.
Ok, you and @Strychnine are U.S. Air Force.
Probably never heard of Robert Rogers and his Rangers from 1756. Never heard of Rogers (19) standing orders.
The Ft. Benning Rangers should have followed the "How to take out a Georgia 'redneck' - rules & engagement." o_O

Back