Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Only about $100 for sex? They must've been butt ugly.
I never saw them but military women on the whole were known to be average looking but liked being surrounded by lots of dick. Big fish little pond. Also squaddies don't get paid much so it probably seemed like a fair price.

Last edited:
We had two females selling their bodies on camp in Iraq (second invasion). One of them was charging £50 for a blow job and £70 for full sex. Apparently, she was minted by the end of the tour. Both of them got sent home and dishonourably discharged.
It’s amazing we allow woman to serve. But hey all part of the plan.

I never saw them but military women on the whole were known to be average looking but liked being surrounded by lots of dick. Big fish little pond. Also squaddies don't get paid much so it probably seemed like a fair price.

It varies based on branch of service and MOS/Rating and O vs E

Also unifom regs do some women zero favors. I've had to double take a more than once when I saw a coworker in "going out" cities.

This is in no way meant to demean anyone.

All the hot ladies enlisted or commissioned into the Air Force. Leaving none for the other services. @Strychnine

<{Joewithit}>

All the hot ladies enlisted or commissioned into the Air Force. Leaving none for the other services. @Strychnine

<{Joewithit}>

BRUH!

I've seen some straight up Amsterdam 10's in the USAF! I was working with one of them and we were both married to our spouses. She was the total package, whip-smart, didn't suffer fools, and kept her body TIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT! She had to go in the hospital for a bit and I was getting ready to PCS.

She came in to my office (in civvies as she was on leave) and her breasts were like double in size!
<{Joewithit}>

I asked "Did you get a boob job while you were in there??!?" She laughed and said "No, it's the steroids they have me on, they said a side effect was that it would enlarge my breasts temporarily."

Her husband was VERY happy with that side effect.

<{silvanormal}>

Man!
Tough crowd criticizing women in the military. What if they were your daughter, wife, or sister? Yeah, you are always going to have sluts inside and outside the military. I remember the female Army Captain who was spreading her legs for $300 during the Gulf war in 1991. Also know of a married female Army Major having an affair with a married male Army Colonel during the Bosnia and Herzegovina conflict in 1998. My experience with females in the Army Civil Affairs community has been nothing but positive and professional. Those girls were, for the most part, great soldiers. Don't forget about male military members who like to take it in the ass for fun. That too has now become open and popular.

Man!
Tough crowd criticizing women in the military. What if they were your daughter, wife, or sister? Yeah, you are always going to have sluts inside and outside the military. I remember the female Army Captain who was spreading her legs for $300 during the Gulf war in 1991. Also know of a married female Army Major having an affair with a married male Army Colonel during the Bosnia and Herzegovina conflict in 1998. My experience with females in the Army Civil Affairs community has been nothing but positive and professional. Those girls were, for the most part, great soldiers. Don't forget about male military members who like to take it in the ass for fun. That too has now become open and popular.

<escalate99>

Check out Puma trying to sell the Army PT Jacket :D

241345086_10158101654150178_1102917329535868261_n.jpg

241566036_10158101654260178_873860237474835586_n.jpg

Not all Army female soldiers are 'dogs.' I've had some very decent looking females in my unit. Those girls sure covered for each other when it came time to go to the bathroom when there were no facilities during exercises and/or deployments. Also, why has the Army done away with branch insignia in the new uniform? Who came up with that 'brilliant' idea? We now look like Marines. The new Army Greens look horrible. It looked better during WWII.
Gonzalez.jpg

Last edited:
Not all Army female soldiers are 'dogs.' I've had some very decent looking females in my unit. Those girls sure covered for each other when it came time to go to the bathroom when there were no facilities during exercises and/or deployments. Also, why has the Army done away with branch insignia in the new uniform? Who came up with that 'brilliant' idea? We now look like Marines. The new Army Greens look horrible. It looked better during WWII.
Gonzalez.jpg
<{jackyeah}>

When I was a young Airmen I slept with a Gonzalez. Soooo fucking lucky she didn’t get pregnant. You look at those Latino chicks the wrong way and they pregnant lol.

Check out Puma trying to sell the Army PT Jacket :D

241345086_10158101654150178_1102917329535868261_n.jpg

241566036_10158101654260178_873860237474835586_n.jpg

I hope they make obnoxious garbage bag noises every time you move! That’s how you know they’re authentic.
<45>

I saw this the other day. Those jackets would have a 1 star review if every Soldier who had to wear them could leave a review. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a worse piece of clothing

I do miss the old grey T shirts though.

USAF_PT_Uniform.jpg

I liked the USAF PT uniform. Of course it was water resistant so you got the good old "Zip, Zwoff, Zip, Zwoff" whenever you ran with the long pants.

Marines are getting gay PT gear now.

A%20prototype%20version%20of%20the%20new%20Marine%20Corps%20Physic

Back