Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

space-force-dress-prototype-reveal_custom-b7a8cf2219a7456098cd51d8e28bae7d0af3bed9-s1100-c50.jpg
StarFleetDress-0.jpg

star-trek-uniforms.jpg

You’re kidding me… that is the most hideous uniform in the services. Is it like a general officer bullet to change uniform? Every other year there’s a major change somewhere. Somehow there’s a kickback and a contract for something here.

You’re kidding me… that is the most hideous uniform in the services. Is it like a general officer bullet to change uniform? Every other year there’s a major change somewhere. Somehow there’s a kickback and a contract for something here.

When I was stationed in Germany, the USAF Gen. wanted the AF blues to have the striped cuffs like the Navy has in their dress uniform.

We couldn't wait to see that "genius" retire.

U.S. Army unveils Pink Camouflage Uniform for Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
pink-uniform-edit2-750x400-jpg.258484

THE PENTAGON — The Army unveiled a new uniform, the result of a newly-announced partnership with the National Football League to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The pink camouflage uniform, dubbed Pink Camouflage Pattern (PCP), will be made available to all soldiers within the next week. It’s not yet clear what role the pink camouflage uniforms will play in Army combat operations. The uniforms have been undergoing field testing with a Special Forces unit on a mission in Nigeria training troops to combat Boko Haram. Even though the unit’s role is limited to training and support and not direct combat, the unit has suffered 70% casualties in the first two weeks of wearing the uniform.

Link: Army Unveils Pink Camouflage Uniform For Breast Cancer Awareness Month - by Yossarian - Duffel Blog

U.S. Army unveils Pink Camouflage Uniform for Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
pink-uniform-edit2-750x400-jpg.258484

THE PENTAGON — The Army unveiled a new uniform, the result of a newly-announced partnership with the National Football League to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The pink camouflage uniform, dubbed Pink Camouflage Pattern (PCP), will be made available to all soldiers within the next week. It’s not yet clear what role the pink camouflage uniforms will play in Army combat operations. The uniforms have been undergoing field testing with a Special Forces unit on a mission in Nigeria training troops to combat Boko Haram. Even though the unit’s role is limited to training and support and not direct combat, the unit has suffered 70% casualties in the first two weeks of wearing the uniform.

Link: Army Unveils Pink Camouflage Uniform For Breast Cancer Awareness Month - by Yossarian - Duffel Blog
Oh thank god this is the duffel blog. I got scared this was for real for a moment

Shameful!
Had to be aviation Special Operations of course. Two Privates from the 75th Ranger Regiment or two Sergeants from a Special Forces unit would have taken that guy down to the ground in minutes. Taking shelter in a hangar: <45>

Shameful!
Had to be aviation Special Operations of course. Two Privates from the 75th Ranger Regiment or two Sergeants from a Special Forces unit would have taken that guy down to the ground in minutes. Taking shelter in a hangar: <45>

Thinking about it, wasn't there an incident years ago where a gunman killed some SF guys and they literally took him down with their bare hands?

Thinking about it, wasn't there an incident years ago where a gunman killed some SF guys and they literally took him down with their bare hands?
Indeed.
Former Sergeant Kreutzer, convicted of killing one officer and wounding 18 other soldiers when he opened fire on a morning PT formation on October 27, 1995 at Ft. Bragg, NC. Two SF soldiers tackled Kreutzer to the ground in the woods. The guy was armed with an AR-15, a .22 rifle, a 9mm pistol, and one knife.

Indeed.
Former Sergeant Kreutzer, convicted of killing one officer and wounding 18 other soldiers when he opened fire on a morning PT formation on October 27, 1995 at Ft. Bragg, NC. Two SF soldiers tackled Kreutzer to the ground in the woods. The guy was armed with an AR-15, a .22 rifle, a 9mm pistol, and one knife.

Yeah that’s the one. That mall ninja would have gotten the beating of a lifetime against dudes like these.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dod-personnel-continuous-vetting

Continuous surveillance on whichever DoD member is seen as “extreme”… IRS looking at every transaction plus $600 with visibility on your bank account.

How is this not triggering alarms with people?

I heard a debate about it today on an internet show I stream. I know they're trying to go after the bad people, but there's got to be a better way than hitting the people who need money the most.

Royce Gracie's son enlisted 11B Option 40.

<mma4>
Royce actually came to my post and gave a seminar back in May. Now that you mention it I remember him talking about his son enlisting.

Damn. That Marine Lt Col. that made that video post about fucking up the withdrawal from Afghanistan went to the brig?! Out know but still. They couldn’t relieve the guy of duty and be like retire right now, bitch.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Damn. That Marine Lt Col. that made that video post about fucking up the withdrawal from Afghanistan went to the brig?! Out know but still. They couldn’t relieve the guy of duty and be like retire right now, bitch.
<JagsKiddingMe>
He's an idiot. They did relieve him of command and he resigned his commission instead of retiring.

Continuous surveillance on whichever DoD member is seen as “extreme”… IRS looking at every transaction plus $600 with visibility on your bank account.
That is anyone with a bank account of $600 or more and any transaction (deposit-withdraw) of $600 or more, so that is pretty much most Americans. The law has not yet passed and it seems individual states will not follow the regulation. Up to 26 states right now. In theory, this is to support the new Bidden trillion dollar budget.

Back