Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Covenator calling Raven come on Raven. Covenator calling Raven. Covenantor to Raven, talk to me Johnny
Covey leader to identify Baker Team: Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jurgensen, Danforth Berry, Krakauer, confirm! This is Colonel Trautman. Talk to me Johnny!

Last edited:
@My Spot

Bruh we just found out a kid we've been dropping because weapons safety had Aspergers . I'm fucking done with some recruiters man.

My T.I. (Training Instructor) back in basic HATED recruiters. He said. "None of you become recruiters. We hate them because they keep sending us you @$$holes!"

Man!
This girl is just asking for trouble. Is that second photograph even accepted by the USMC on social media? Not very professional.
Not to mention all the male Marines who will give her a hard time about it - like the "I want to fuck you' type of hard time.
Another one who loves the attention she will be getting from male soldiers and Marines.
The girl is in better shape than I am. :(
What is it with these women in the military and social media?

Last edited:
Ft. Polk was probably the worst I ever came across. Thank god, I was only there for a two week AT, and mostly in field.
Contrary to popular belief, Ft. Polk is actually a nice post in Louisiana.
The barracks we stayed in sucked. 1950s style. Holes on the floor and no hot water. A lot of these places have old and new barracks. We had brand new barracks when I went through basic training at Ft. Benning in 1988. They had just finished them the year before. I'm sure it has been remodeled or replaced by now. Ft. Drum barracks (10th Mountain Division) were also not very good. There are actually no mountains in the surrounding area.

The barracks we stayed in sucked. 1950s style. Holes on the floor and no hot water. A lot of these places have old and new barracks. We had brand new barracks when I went through basic training at Ft. Benning in 1988. They had just finished them the year before. I'm sure it has been remodeled or replaced by now. Ft. Drum barracks (10th Mountain Division) were also not very good. There are actually no mountains in the surrounding area.

Believe it or not, there is a 10th MDIV BDE at Polk too.
Things got better, but, you know, lipstick on pigs...

Yup, the barracks were the 50's style White Elephants. I would have been fine with a quonset hut or A-frame, as nothing worked in there, and you could get better airflow.

Man!
This girl is just asking for trouble. Is that second photograph even accepted by the USMC on social media? Not very professional.
Not to mention all the male Marines who will give her a hard time about it - like the "I want to fuck you' type of hard time.
This is why we should not have women in the Infantry.
Another one who loves the attention she will be getting from male soldiers and Marines.
The girl is in better shape than I am. :(
What is it with these women in the military and social media?
She's infantry too. Oh boy...

Army vs Marines vs Air Force. No Navy rep. Enjoy!
87213237.jpg

9f1eb3c2709e5d9d7e54ff076400d31d.jpg

85914047.jpg

Last edited:
Back