MLB Betting

Way to early world series predictions no team in the last 5 years has won the world series ranked outside the top 8 in total scoring 3 times the world series champion was the best offensive team in the league. No team in the last 5 years has won the world series ranked outside the top 9 in least runs given up. so if that continues. That only leaves 2 teams who could win it this yr the Mets at +1400 and the dodgers at +525 lol not worth it. If you wanna take a long shot take he A's+50000 best offensive team in the league

Jose Ramirez-AL MVP Indians(Guardians is just stupid)
Nolan Arenado-NL Mvp Cards
Alek Manoah-AL Cy young Bluejays
Chris Bassitt- NL CY Young Mets(Hes pitching today)

We (I have been a fan for over forty years) are killing it in the first game.

Ramirez might break the grand slam record.

IDK if you been following the Indians/Guardians past few years but god dam that Pitcher Mckenzie look like he weighs 120

IDK if you been following the Indians/Guardians past few years but god dam that Pitcher Mckenzie look like he weighs 120

Triston is a lanky sumabitch, but, boy, can he pitch.
EDIT: An extra sandwich here and there throws his balance all off, I bet. :-/

Ok calling it now I would
Triston is a lanky sumabitch, but, boy, can he pitch.
EDIT: An extra sandwich here and there throws his balance all off, I bet. :-/

Ya man idk why baseball is really the only sport I never played in my life but I'd choose to go to a baseball game or watch baseball on TV over any other sport

Way to early world series predictions no team in the last 5 years has won the world series ranked outside the top 8 in total scoring 3 times the world series champion was the best offensive team in the league. No team in the last 5 years has won the world series ranked outside the top 9 in least runs given up. so if that continues. That only leaves 2 teams who could win it this yr the Mets at +1400 and the dodgers at +525 lol not worth it. If you wanna take a long shot take he A's+50000 best offensive team in the league

Jose Ramirez-AL MVP Indians(Guardians is just stupid)
Nolan Arenado-NL Mvp Cards
Alek Manoah-AL Cy young Bluejays
Chris Bassitt- NL CY Young Mets(Hes pitching today)

Man did I jinx that bassitt allowed 3 runs in the first inning and Oakland scoreless after 5

hit a no chance mlb parlay last night i dont remember the exact payout but i think it was like 230 for 5$ 6 teamer

Guardians mets Giants dodgers

Guardians+6000 good longshot to win world series

Jose ramirez AL MVP
Nolan Arenado NL MVP
Michael Koepch- AL Cy young white sox 3 starts 0.64 era 0.79 whip 0-0 record great run support whie sox LOL
Carlos Carrasaco- NL cy young Mets

Updated world series live bets Mets Yankees Giants Dodgers

Yankees+800
Mets+950
Giants+1700
Dodgers+480

So all favs no real reason to pre bet any of those unless your really rich and have like 50k or whatever to throw down on a future but if you only betting idk 100$ no reason to have a 100$ bet down on one of the the favs and have to wait 6 months to possibly in 1700 LOL if you want a good longshot take the cubs+17500

Ty France AL MVP Mariners
Nolan Arenado NL MVP-Cards
Paul Blackburn AL CY Young A's
Pablo Lopez- NL CY Young Marlins

I’ve actually been doing well in “Yes/No runs in the first inning” albeit my results would be much less exciting if I hadn’t gotten for Vlad HRs to fluff up my stats. I’ll post them here if anyone wants to cap them together. I really like the quick grading and sometimes I feel like these lines are really off.

I’ve actually been doing well in “Yes/No runs in the first inning” albeit my results would be much less exciting if I hadn’t gotten for Vlad HRs to fluff up my stats. I’ll post them here if anyone wants to cap them together. I really like the quick grading and sometimes I feel like these lines are really off.

Good going.

You are correct--sometimes these lines are so off, you laugh at them. Early in the season, the books don't completely have it all together, and you can profit.

Pitchers didn't have their normal spring training work, and so that contributes to them getting shelled more often in the first inning than normal.

Weak confidence in todays first run innings. 0.25u for me on each of these (i usually only bet half a unit. 1u max)
YRFI = YES run first inning
NRFI = NO run first inning

Rays/Twins YRFI (-105)

Posting more after this. Rays game about to start

Angels/White Sox YRFI (-110)
Nationals/Giants NRFI (-120)
Dodgers/Tigers NRFI (-115)

Back