MLB Betting!!!!!!!!!!!!

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been having a great yr so far betting MLB if I had to guess maybe about a 5k profit Like I do for every sport check the history of the championship so for baseball no team has won the world series ranked outside the top 8 in total runs and top 9 in least ammount of runs allowed as well as top 8 in total run differental for the season. That leaves 4 teams early on who can win it all

Rangers+3500
Braves+600
Brewers+1800
Rays+850

I placed a 50$ bet on the rangers

Early AL MVP race

Champman+3500
Bichette+5000

I placed a 50$ bet on Bichette

NL MVP
Acuna+450
Bogaerts+3000

I placed a 50$ on bogaerts

AL Cy young

Cole+400
Ohanti+600

No bet

NL Cy young
Steele+5500
Ashcraft+6500

Placed a 50$ bet on ashcraft

Interesting strategy but as a long time Seattle resident I'm reminded of how long the baseball season is. The Mariners have been in first place in the first month of the season and have been on 2 week win streaks where they "are the hottest team in baseball right now", only to go on an equally long losing streak and finish well out of the playoffs.

In the past have done a few futures bets on baseball but have zero confidence that they will hit. Good luck to you though!

Interesting strategy but as a long time Seattle resident I'm reminded of how long the baseball season is. The Mariners have been in first place in the first month of the season and have been on 2 week win streaks where they "are the hottest team in baseball right now", only to go on an equally long losing streak and finish well out of the playoffs.

In the past have done a few futures bets on baseball but have zero confidence that they will hit. Good luck to you though!

Oh no believe m I'm not saying I think they will hit by any means especially the award winners. I gamble for fun and I'm not rich so u won't put down 50$ on the big fav to win the world series to win 200$ makes no sense. but putting down 50$ every week or 2 on a longshot why the hell not if I don't I'll end up losing it on stupid MMA no chance parlays lol

Also I like doing Futures long before the playoffs even start because if you wait in baseball like till idk 30 games are left and ur not betting thousands then u wont make any money

Back