MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my first day as commissioner, I’d give the players all the juice they want. Watch viewership soar to an all time high again.

I had no idea that Seattle hadn't made the playoffs since 01. Next up are Det and LAA (7 years going).

I had no idea that Seattle hadn't made the playoffs since 01. Next up are Det and LAA (7 years going).

The last time Seattle Made the Playoffs was Ichiro's rookie year and the year they won 116 .

The last time Seattle Made the Playoffs was Ichiro's rookie year and the year they won 116 .
Yep, and they did it without Griffey/ARod/Big Unit. Too bad MLB decided that the Yankees had to make the WS after 9/11.

Yep, and they did it without Griffey/ARod/Big Unit. Too bad MLB decided that the Yankees had to make the WS after 9/11.

Couldn't help them beat Schilling and Johnson in 7

Damn, I remember that. I just didn't think it was so friggin' long ago. I swear, I'm gonna be in the old folks home asking about Derek Jeter stats, as if he's a current player. Time is flying by.

On my first day as commissioner, I’d give the players all the juice they want. Watch viewership soar to an all time high again.

I wouldn't support blatant PED use generally but I would support this to just to rub it in the face of the writers. Just seeing their reaction to people hitting 80 HRs a year would be a beautiful beautiful thing.

AL record and MVP , now MFers need to stop talking as if Bonds 73 isn't legit.

He broke a Yankee record. Noones touching bonds record. Good enough for me.

Makes me appreciate Griffey hitting 56 twice in many Pitchers parks in his prime, if you put a gun to my head to pick any all star caliber player from the super roid era it would be Griffey.

Makes me appreciate Griffey hitting 56 twice in many Pitchers parks in his prime, if you put a gun to my head to pick any all star caliber player from the super roid era it would be Griffey.
Griffey is an all time great. His games were awesome back in the day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back