MMA Bettors on here

2bet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I was wondering if I am the only German speaking regular on here, as well as if anybody understands Japanese or Russian.

Furthermore I'd be interested in the age of the regulars on this forum, as well as the country you are currently living in.

Maybe some of you wanna share this?
It would be useful to know who to ask when trying to get info out of some youtube interviews in not-so-common languages.

I was thinking about: age, current country, languages you understand (besides English).

I do not want this to become an introduction thread that gets out of hand.
No need to share your family status, your profession, your name, your ethnicity, or how many children you have fathered.

I am 33 years old, living in Austria, speaking German

Last edited:
A couple of days ago I was wondering if I am the only German speaking regular on here, as well as if anybody understands Japanese or Russian.

Furthermore I'd be interested in the age of the regulars on this forum, as well as the country you are currently living in.

Maybe some of you wanna share this?
It would be useful to know who to ask when trying to get info out of some youtube interviews in not-so-common languages.

I was thinking about: age, current country, languages you understand (besides English).

I do not want this to become an introduction thread that gets out of hand.
Don't share your family status, your name, your ethnicity, or how many children you have fathered.

I am 33 years old, living in Austria, speaking German

34 NEVADA,USA English Farsi

29 finland finnish. Jos täältä löytyy muita suomalaisia nii pistäkää morot dm.

31. The Netherlands. Dutch, English, German and Italian (lived there for 3 years)

Back