MMA warehouse. Only hypnotik now?

odene

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Was looking to find some Shorts etc. Typing in mmawarehouse brings up hypnotik only gear. Did something happen? They close up shop?

I think MMA Warehouse owns the Hypnotik brand. The brand was doing so well for them that they decided to stop selling other gear. There was a post some place a couple of months ago when they made the switch. If you still need gear you may want to check out Fighters Market.

Ah that would explain it. I kept typing the site in and thought I was doing something wrong lol

Last edited:
They rebraded to hypnotik. I got a email about it a few weeks ago. Same guys. Do wonder why they did it. mmawarehouse was quite the big brand. In fact, they pretty much flushed a whole bunch of free, ongoing marketing down the toilet because their patch use to be on shorts and banners in the UFC. Mind you, there's still a URL redirection

They stopped selling other brands because Amazon in the US is getting all the sales for the main brands. As MMAWarehouse is a reseller, they don't have the margin to compete with Amazon, and if they decide to sell in Amazon, they must pay a 15% fee, so there is still less margin.

In the US the problem for multi brand shops is going to be worst and worst due to Amazon.

They decide to promote their own brand because of this, and this way they can also sell in Amazon (as they do) because Amazon can't compete with their own brand.

Was quite sad that a lot of the old go to sites like mmawarehouse disappearing. Even budovideos seem to be way quieter compared to what it was back in the day

Back