Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
This new Call of Duty is amazing. (The multiplayer)
It feels like Call if Duty used to feel. The movement, the weapons, the TTK, the loadouts.
I’m really happy with this so far. I was away all weekend so I didn’t get much of a chance to play it until yesterday but so far this is the best CoD in years. Old school. No bullshit.
I am really looking forward to unlocking the throwing knife to see if they kept it the way it used to be. If so, I couldn’t be happier.

I also like that they have implemented missions in order to unlock special gear. It gives you something to work for while you’re grinding out.

So far I have no complaints. Anyone else playing this?

Also, I looked for a thread on this already and couldn’t find one so if there is one, Mods feel free to merge this into it.

Im just happy there are people on my friends list now who play COD lmao

Cant wait to cross plat with the shersquad.

Actually I might be missing something, but if not I do have one complaint: you can’t pick team deathmatch off the play list so I’ve been doing nothing but FFA.

Havent played the MP, probably not going to since I dont think they can top what they did in the past with it, but Im enjoying the campaign so far.

Only playing this since its Modern Warfare, rest of the series is in the dumps but man does the SP look good and play good.

My only complaint is that they don’t have a battle royale option like they do in black ops 4.

I heard it's campy is this true? I like to play more of a run and gun style

Also I’m noticing that the missions are slow to register your progress. I’m working on one for a legendary handgun, and I need 25 kills with Auto rifles, SMGs, LMGs, etc.

I’ll play a game and get the kills and it won’t show the progress till later. Kinda a pain in the ass because I needed two SMG kills before I could start into the shotgun kills, so I started a game, got the SMG kills, then switched to a shotgun load out for the rest of the game.

None of the progress showed. So I figured it was a glitch and did another SMG game, using the SMG all the way through. Checked progress and it suddenly showed my SMG kills complete as well as a portion of my shotgun kills from the previous game.

Kind of a pain in the ass. The sniper kills are killing my already terrible KDR.

It's definitely camp heavy. That's the biggest complaint I've seen about the game so far is that it doesn't feel like Call of Duty in that regard.

It's definitely camp heavy. That's the biggest complaint I've seen about the game so far is that it doesn't feel like Call of Duty in that regard.
That is a shame I really like the fast arcade feeling of COD

Very camp heavy so far. The maps and game design make run n gun difficult. Not impossible, but it's a lot harder to get good K/D ratio via run n gun compared to many of the other games.

Probably the worst maps in the series.

The game appears to want the player to play a slower more methodical style, which basically turns into camp fests. Camping which has existed since the dawn of FPS of course will be a thing, but the way the maps are designed and the loud af footsteps with no constant Dead Silence option makes it really risky to run around.

Very camp heavy so far. The maps and game design make run n gun difficult. Not impossible, but it's a lot harder to get good K/D ratio via run n gun compared to many of the other games.

Probably the worst maps in the series.

The game appears to want the player to play a slower more methodical style, which basically turns into camp fests. Camping which has existed since the dawn of FPS of course will be a thing, but the way the maps are designed and the loud af footsteps with no constant Dead Silence option makes it really risky to run around.
I think I'm going to wait a month and see where the game is at before I buy it

I think I'm going to wait a month and see where the game is at before I buy it

Same here.

I've heard that Spec Ops is ridiculously hard and there isn't a difficulty select like there was in the past.

The Maps are trash! but the gameplay is better than ever. It's butter smooth and the guns don't sound like rattlesnakes. (Treyarch take notes).

Can't wait to unlock my AK47. No attachment for life.

Also can't wait to play Singleplayer campaign. You need to unlock missions to get some stuff in MP.

I haven't played multiplayer yet, i'm not really a MP game kind of person. But i am loving the single player.

Clean House is the best mission i've played in any military shooter in recent history. I'm struggling to think of any better level in any military game tbh.

I was completely over the COD franchise. I didn't bother with the last few, they were all the same stupid shit. This one picked up my interest from the trailers so i thought i'd give it a go. Very glad i did.

The graphics and sound design are amazing, and it runs great. I have a GTX 1070 and i have it cranked on 1440p. I do wish i had an RTX card so i can see what it looks like with ray tracing on - but even as it is, it looks spectacular and runs very smoothly.

Very impressed so far.

Back