Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
Anyone successfully complete the mastery knife challenge of 50m+ kill for unique calling card? Fun to sling a map-folding Hail Mary albeit frustrating.

shoot the ship. 2xp. 2wxp. 2bxp.

its like activision wanted me to get divorced this weekend

last night for the Halloween event. This event got me thinking. How about a COD stand alone game thats strictly dark, horror type theme? I think the possibilities are damn nesr endless, and they'd be able to do it and still keep an air of realism as well if they so choose.

Bagged it -- achieved knife Mastery Challenge after a week and change of trying to land a kill at 50+ metres. Even when carefully planning, the luck involved in each Hail Mary is instrumental.

Winning move was a 59m kill at Hovec. Couple pointmen with ARs pushing; I draw blade and back up like a quarterback, far enough for LoS to be long broken, adjust my angle for that perfect trajectory fall and...let her rip. After she's airborne, all you think on is if they move even a centimetre in any direction, it's a whiff. *SLICE *Sirens They added a sound effect when you complete Masteries and, damn, if that did not feel good. Haven't seen anyone with the card awarded so will be rocking that for some time, no question. Not easy.

Bought the War Gods bundle yesterday; I've wanted the Freyja b/p (Karabiner) for a while -- what a beautiful and classy piece. Lost interest in fully-automatic WPNs a while ago so DMRs really scratch that itch for me. Wish the reboot was going for another year; too short a run for this juggernaut of an entry in the series. When S6 closes in some 5d, I hope Trey moves BR out of Verdansk for something fresh. City and surroundings are tired as hell.

Shipment 247 did it for me.
Shipment was great for everything save for Skulls -- to say, streaks; for that, I ran Shoot House again, and again, given the map's reliable lane traffic or flow. In relation to Shipment, a chaos more controlled, if you will. Worked swimmingly for me a few seasons back when I did shield so something to consider. Bleed for it. @MisterWillis

I actually tried playing the Ground War mode within MW. I hadn’t picked up a COD in 7 years. I was shocked at how bad it is.

New Scarecrow vanity for Nikto is sick; overpriced bundle at 1500CP admittedly (and possibly the last we ever see for the reboot?) but aesthetic is back-alley surgical + hallucinogens. Don't step to crazy, lol.

Title is entering final 24h at time of writing but 7 seasons and possibly Soap were datamined back when, iirc, so unsure what's really to happen here with curtains for S6. IW finally putting this, that on sale in store has been cool, no doubt, albeit feels much a thank you or farewell.

New Scarecrow vanity for Nikto is sick; overpriced bundle at 1500CP admittedly (and possibly the last we ever see for the reboot?) but aesthetic is back-alley surgical + hallucinogens. Don't step to crazy, lol.

Title is entering final 24h at time of writing but 7 seasons and possibly Soap were datamined back when, iirc, so unsure what's really to happen here with curtains for S6. IW finally putting this, that on sale in store has been cool, no doubt, albeit feels much a thank you or farewell.
And isn't cold war trash? They shoulda kept this gem alive.

And isn't cold war trash? They shoulda kept this gem alive.
Brother, I think consensus is unless a diehard zombie guy or then wanting for that older, arcady CoD, there's not incentive, at least at time of writing, to jump into the CW instalment. Everyone speaks to an uneasiness with the new k/streak system as well. Evergreen and others have said the campaign is cool, to add, but too short-lived to leave any impression -- to me meaning, a wash. I think of MW as a bar-raiser and I've said that many times. Yeah, some of the map deadspace is poor and footsteps overtuned but damn if this isn't a tactical and beautiful game just the same. I'd played the campaign three times and have 100s of hours in MP; one year later and I'm still putting respect on IW's name for this one. Beautiful WPN after beautiful WPN... Mara, page me, baby.

So, file 1.30 was pushed some hours ago; new cover art for install is sick but not unlike the Warlords DLC for Division 2, IMO.

I'd read a couple weeks ago that Activision (publisher) had in mind to consolidate rank across CW, WZ, and MW, but if that's now materialised, I don't know as I've yet to log in; sounded much an undertaking. I would like MW to convert cumulative rank from reboot to career global (you can see this tracked in the Barracks) and leave it at that -- with updated playlist, of course, as last was serious doo-doo featuring moshpitted noninspirations.

There are, however, still datamined rumours on unreleased WPNs making their way into play as well as Soap deploying. I'm not sure why the radio silence on IW's front when S6 wrapped but I have to assume they were trying to work with Trey and A/v while too gauging how much of the MW playerbase remained active after CW saw release.

I'm happy to hear of dawgs enjoying CW but I'm riding the MW train to terminus. It's an insurgency at this point to stand behind this bar-raiser. Come at me. /Simon Riley, TF 141 out

107dd0771f8d3fb9f1ca92398fb9acd8da2056eb.gifv

Season 1 is live. New warzone map i believe is limited to 50 players. Kinda fucking wack

Back