Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
Haha. It's the adrenaline, kept under lid until boiling point. The mode (as well as MP) is in a weird state right now so wish you would have made the leap sooner.

been harrassing him to join since day 1 sherbro! lol

Wow stim glitch and infinite non lethal glitch is back, these idiots can’t fix their game.

Never seen anyone use the operator sprays as effective decoys. Boss. Stamped for Scrapyard:

I used the body sprays all the time to cover walls and shit. It deff confuses people when they rush into rooms.

Wow stim glitch and infinite non lethal glitch is back, these idiots can’t fix their game.
IW has been AFK since a couple weeks before Christmas and Activision oversaw the merger with CW. Title's been from that time on in a lame-duck state with very interesting albeit unimplemented additions datamined (WPNs, Soap) and then playlist rotation calls every week being near atrocious. Shoot the Ship or a 24/7 permutation is at a minimum a must; whether for the interim or indefinitely, your loyal playerbase earned it. There was, or is, a rumour that publisher requested of IW they let there be a window of transition for CoD players to switch to or at least test-drive newer instalment CW, so there's conceivably something to how uncharacteristically downshifted everything feels ATM when IW knows their players. I don't think IW even again sees the reins until 2022-2023 as Raven is next up, iirc, after a falling out with Sledgehammer so MW hardliners need be left with...something.

IW has been AFK since a couple weeks before Christmas and Activision oversaw the merger with CW. Title's been from that time on in a lame-duck state with very interesting albeit unimplemented additions datamined (WPNs, Soap) and then playlist rotation calls every week being near atrocious. Shoot the Ship or a 24/7 permutation is at a minimum a must; whether for the interim or indefinitely, your loyal playerbase earned it. There was, or is, a rumour that publisher requested of IW they let there be a window of transition for CoD players to switch to or at least test-drive newer instalment CW, so there's conceivably something to how uncharacteristically downshifted everything feels ATM when IW knows their players. I don't think IW even again sees the reins until 2022-2023 as Raven is next up, iirc, after a falling out with Sledgehammer so MW hardliners need be left with...something.
That blows. I’ll be ripping battlefield 6 for sure whenever it comes out.

Call of Duty: Warzone bans 60,000 cheaters in one massive wave
I'm willing to bet 50,000 of them were from China.

I don't even play this game, but headlines like this bring a smile to my face. Whole day is brightened.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

My brother got his account banned for using the 3rd party software telling you if you are in lobbies with suppected cheaters/hackers. The App also tells you that Aydan and Paradox (godlike kill/death) play in lobbies with an average .5 kd. Good job. +1

@Madmick @Valhoven

Anything "brand new" coming with the next update or just the usual?
Well, a newer complete bundle dropped for operator Roze and they have been bringing Shipment + Shoot House back into the rotation. Ignoring datamined vapours, the new season kicking off will also mean a kick-butt cinematic to watch but business as usual otherwise, yeah, as they whittle down support. I actually think when Activision next hands reins over to Infinity Ward, they're going to kill it again so I'm just enjoying other titles while keeping an anticipatory eye on the studio. There's a popular take on Gun Game called Blood Pressure, driven purely by hardline MW players; look into that if wanting a twist to old. MM is still really fast so I know the playerbase is holding. Honestly, there's already another CoD instalment in Q4 coming if you can believe it, lol. Might be Sledge's turn at bat; can't remember.

Man I haven't played this in a while and probably won't. It'll take up most of the ps5 hard-drive.

Tried to play yesterday but the xbox couldn't connect, terrible. There are so many issues with this game.

I had 300GB free space on my PS5, tried to download. It said "not enough storage space". Fuck this game. Hundreds of GB's and still a mess.

Modern warfare is the first COD game I’ve played, so I’m 2 months in and getting wasted by everyone. I’m enjoying it though. If anyone wants a game let me know, just put up with me being absolute gash at the moment.

3/5 lobbies filled with cheaters, it's beyond pathetic now.

Aug is the new DMR

The merge with Cold War destroyed the game, i expect them to totally fuck it up soon with some zombies running around the whole map.

I wish the whole game is nuked, addictive to play but after a few random lobby games you want to uninstall it

Not even Shipment 24/7 due to the promoting of Cold War where they've had Nuketown 24/7

it's been 5 months, if people wanted that shit they'd have bought it by now

Back