Money to be made on GM3?

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khamzat Chimaev fights Gerald Merschant this weekend.

I'm not surprised Chimaev is a favorite with how good he has looked, but he is around -750(7.5:1 favorite) with GM3 coming back around +500.

I think this fight will tell us a lot about Chimaev. GM3 is no joke on the ground, has serviceable striking, and is a wiley old veteran with about twice as many sub wins as Chimaev has total fights.

I already put $20 to win $100 on GM3 and put him in some parlays, buy I'll probably bet more. Think there are some other live dogs on that card too.

What do y'all think? GM3 gives him a fight or he just gets smeshed?

Meerschaert is a step-up in competition, but not a big one. He has a lot of submission wins, but also a lot of submission losses, it's not like he's some kind of Demian Maia.

I think he gets smeshed; but thats good risk/reward on GM3 so smart play

Mmm idk, khamzat is overpriced tho so there is some value on gm3.

I'm not surprised Chimaev is a favorite with how good he has looked, but he is around -750(7.5:1 favorite) with GM3 coming back around +500.

I think this fight will tell us a lot about Chimaev. GM3 is no joke on the ground, has serviceable striking, and is a wiley old veteran with about twice as many sub wins as Chimaev has total fights.

I already put $20 to win $100 on GM3 and put him in some parlays, buy I'll probably bet more. Think there are some other live dogs on that card too.

What do y'all think? GM3 gives him a fight or he just gets smeshed?

Only bet on GM3 if you're wanting to see your money drift off into the sunset (somebody else's pockets) and never be heard from again.

I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds but you have to bet a minimum of $500.

Meerschaert also has a significant size advantage. Not going to put much on him, but i might put a little on ml or sub when props come out on my book.

Gerald Meerschaert will be the first death in the UFC this weekend. Khamzat bless.

With that said though, I'll still probably chuck $20 on Gerald. It worked with Chito...

Chimaev will win for sure but -450 is way overpriced. It should be closer to the -300 IMO. I think there is money to be made on the props, though. Depending on the odds, maybe fight goes over 1.5 rounds would be a good bet.

Yes.

Khamzat is by far the more talented fighter in terms of wrestling and can dominate the fight if he wrestles conservatively. I honestly don’t see him smashing GM3 and I would feel uneasy laying that much juice on someone who is so green. A couple failed takedowns and GM3 has a stamina advantage and has the ability to snatch that neck. GM3’s striking is also pretty good and will be underlooked because of his last fight.

So, yes value on GM3. Value on over as well

His a big underdog right 4.00 at least on sportsinteraction. I think i will have bet on him.

Yes.

Khamzat is by far the more talented fighter in terms of wrestling and can dominate the fight if he wrestles conservatively. I honestly don’t see him smashing GM3 and I would feel uneasy laying that much juice on someone who is so green. A couple failed takedowns and GM3 has a stamina advantage and has the ability to snatch that neck. GM3’s striking is also pretty good and will be underlooked because of his last fight.

So, yes value on GM3. Value on over as well
Not to mention on any of the three rounds GM3 could find a weakness and sub Khamzat,Khamzat hasnt fought any decent grapplers. We shall see. But i wont be heavy on a hypetrain again as i was on shahbazyan.

Not to mention on any of the three rounds GM3 could find a weakness and sub Khamzat,Khamzat hasnt fought any decent grapplers. We shall see. But i wont be heavy on a hypetrain again as i was on shahbazyan.
he fought a Dagestan Sambo champion I think, on the regionals. Couldnt take him down guy had crazy balance, and he koed him cold with one upercut

he fought a Dagestan Sambo champion I think, on the regionals. Couldnt take him down guy had crazy balance, and he koed him cold with one upercut
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if gm3 was ko'd standing. He's so damn unathletic and heinisch smoked him very quick and easy. Think he just gets full mounted very quickly though and night night.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if gm3 was ko'd standing. He's so damn unathletic and heinisch smoked him very quick and easy. Think he just gets full mounted very quickly though and night night.
Ye the guy has 0 Head Movement and defence. Also slow as fuck.

That win from heinisch i view it as a fluke, people are way to high on this new fighter. And Khamzat wants to fight Maia?

Only bet on GM3 if you're wanting to see your money drift off into the sunset (somebody else's pockets) and never be heard from again.

I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds but you have to bet a minimum of $500.

5 hun-dun it is then! Lol

BFO showing +320

Back