Money to be made on GM3?

Not to mention on any of the three rounds GM3 could find a weakness and sub Khamzat,Khamzat hasnt fought any decent grapplers. We shall see. But i wont be heavy on a hypetrain again as i was on shahbazyan.

He fought a Dagastani sambo champ and couldn't take him down so he KO'd him with an uppercut.

He fought a Dagastani sambo champ and couldn't take him down so he KO'd him with an uppercut.
I assume because he problary wasnt expecting that move from him either way Chimaev still green for me. This is GM3 whom everyone is talking about.

His win agaisnt John Philips is sketchy as Philips already had losses with the UFC banner so i wasnt surprised that he won agaisnt him.

Because you're not. If you was serious you would put your bank on khamzat at 1.2 instead of offering 1000 odds on GM.

You might want to look into my posts on the betting thread before you start assuming anything about me chief.

I'm a big baller in the betting scene.

I understand your logic though, shortsighted as it may be.

I don't get the satisfaction of shitting on people who boldly claim that Khamzat will certainly lose this fight but won't back it up.

You might want to look into my posts on the betting thread before you start assuming anything about me chief.

I'm a big baller in the betting scene.

I understand your logic though, shortsighted as it may be.

I don't get the satisfaction of shitting on people who boldly claim that Khamzat will certainly lose this fight but won't back it up.

Lets do the math.

You offer x1000 odds on GM, which is equivalent in you taking 1.001 odds on khamzat.

So if min(500) that means you'll be paying out $500,000 if GM wins and if khamzat win you'll win $500
Instead you could put up $500,000 on 1.2 and make $100,000.

You would only in fact need to put up $2,500 to make the $500, but instead you try to convince me you're putting up $500,000 for the same pay-out?

I don't even understand why you double down on this nonsense.

Lets do the math.

You offer x1000 odds on GM, which is equivalent in you taking 1.001 odds on khamzat.

So if min(500) that means you'll be paying out $500,000 if GM wins and if khamzat win you'll win $500

You would only in fact need to put up $2,500 to make the $500, but instead you try to convince me you're putting up $500,000 for the same pay-out?

Who cares what the actual math is you bum? I'm making a point that a blind man could see.

Idiots will bet on GM3, smart people will bet on Khamzat.

I will be back here Saturday evening to shit on you and a few other people I have marked.

If you're not a pussy, put the money up.

Lets do the math.

Also, what a fucking dweeb...sitting here whipping up simple math equations on an MMA forum because you're hurt that Khamzat is going to crush your boy in 3 days.

Who cares what the actual math is you bum? I'm making a point that a blind man could see.

I will be back here Saturday evening to shit on you and a few other people I have marked.

So you're a big baller in the betting scene as you call yourself, but don't understand basic math?

Why not post your huge khamzat slip? Not sure if your betting at 1,001 odds (to prove you're not a pussy?) or taking 1.2.

So you're a big baller in the betting scene as you call yourself, but don't understand basic math?

Why not post your huge khamzat slip? Not sure if your betting at 1,001 odds (to prove you're not a pussy?) or taking 1.2.

Somehow your small mind convinced you I didn't understand basic math without a single piece of evidence to support that claim?

What are you, a democrat?

I am a master at crushing souls buddy and you seem really destroyed right now.

Trueascension has made clear he is willing to put the money up, the ball is in your court.
<Kobe213>

Not trolling. For the record I think GM3 gets smoked but I'll take 1000:1 odds on any fighter anytime lol for 500 bucks

Okay deal -- I'll be back to collect Saturday night at which point you will have disappeared entirely or claim you were kidding.

Nonetheless, I'll be back.

Trueascension has made clear he is willing to put the money up, the ball is in your court.
<Kobe213>

Says who?

My money is up, I'm ready...I'll sign any document anywhere with any legal ramifications and offer my first born if I do not pay.

The difference is, only one of us will truly make a bet here, and it's not your pony.

Says who?

My money is up, I'm ready...I'll sign any document anywhere with any legal ramifications and offer my first born if I do not pay.

The difference is, only one of us will truly make a bet here, and it's not your pony.
I, of course, wouldn't hesitate to put up 500 on Gerard at 1000:1 odds. But it is on you to show that you have the $500 000 ready. I mean I would have nothing to lose, I could arb for close to $100 000 profit.

Okay deal -- I'll be back to collect Saturday night at which point you will have disappeared entirely or claim you were kidding.

Nonetheless, I'll be back.

Put the money in escrow and I will too. Or fuck off
Also lol @ your “mob ties” and you being a whale gambler.

Here’s a link. When the 500k goes in, I’ll put in 500 for the bet and 500 on top for you actually having 500k-

www.escrow.com

Last edited:
Back