Crime Monster Beverage Company, Class-Action Lawsuit!!.

Time to buy Bang!
1080full-leanna-bartlett.jpg

Jesus Christ, people need lives. Monster can bring on seizures even if you've never had them before. All energy drinks. Black coffee, People!

i used to drink 8-10 rockstars a day but have since upgraded to these which are in the dollar section of my local Price Chopper and have 344 mg of caffiene.

wired-x344-energy-drink.jpg

a normal E drink has like 80

This is a complete joke, I work in the flavor industry, the notion of it being "other flavors" is ridiculous. Vanilla flavors typically would contain from 5-50 ingredients, with hints of citrus, coconut, tobacco and others being very common directions for the flavor to go in. Basically there is no standard at all for what constitutes a vanilla flavor, so the point is moot.

I presume vanilla extract or some component of vanilla would at least be one of the 50 components of the vanilla flavor.

It will be interesting to see where this one goes. The wording on the can does not say Vanilla Cream flavored. It says Vanilla Cream. And it actually has a picture of the vanilla plant on the can. If there is no actual vanilla component at all in the drink (none are listed in the ingredients) I can see how Monster may have a problem.

But Holy Cow do some fuckers have some time on their hands.

I thought "Natural flavors" meant "cat piss"

What are those ones they have at Dollar Tree I had one.. A fruit punch one and it wasn't terrible, to my dismay. They also had one in the American flag colors, I just can't remember the brand name.

How do you drink this garbage , and complain about there being real vanilla or artificial vanilla flavoring?
Monster isn't that bad well depends on what you buy. I only drink their Monster Rehab drinks since they are non carbonated and they do taste decent

i used to drink 8-10 rockstars a day but have since upgraded to these which are in the dollar section of my local Price Chopper and have 344 mg of caffiene.

wired-x344-energy-drink.jpg

a normal E drink has like 80
8-10? What kind of caffeine tolerance do you have. I hope it wasn't 8-10 daily because that shit can lead to issues down the road.

They did pretty aggressive advertising in Death Stranding. The character chugs up to 5 drinks in 2 minutes. I'm kinda just waiting on some kid to emulate that because he thinks it's cool and end up in the hospital.
Someone chugging 5 in under 2 minutes may end up in the hospital but it wouldn't be life threatening for the average healthy person.

Caffeine overdose tends to occur around 10,000mg. A regular can of Red Bull has 111 mg of it so you would need to take 125 cans in succession to overdose.

Last edited:
They did pretty aggressive advertising in Death Stranding. The character chugs up to 5 drinks in 2 minutes. I'm kinda just waiting on some kid to emulate that because he thinks it's cool and end up in the hospital.
I dated a girl in college who lost a cousin that way. Heart failure in high school, not obese. Just chugged a bunch of monsters and tried to run a 5k on a dare.

Last edited:
Is monster owned by pepsi? The same pepsi that uses human fetus cells to develop "flavors"?

This is a complete joke, I work in the flavor industry, the notion of it being "other flavors" is ridiculous. Vanilla flavors typically would contain from 5-50 ingredients, with hints of citrus, coconut, tobacco and others being very common directions for the flavor to go in. Basically there is no standard at all for what constitutes a vanilla flavor, so the point is moot.
Since you work in the flavor industry, can you take me to flavor town?

If the energy drink companies lose in court the sideways hat industry will collapse

Someone chugging 5 in under 2 minutes may end up in the hospital but it wouldn't be life threatening for the average healthy person.

Kids and teens have died from it, hence why I say that. Some teens also got killed by caffeinated alcoholic drinks e.g. Four Loko, the company removed the caffeine from it after that. They have a lower tolerance than adults, I believe you also need a genetic predisposition for it to happen. The issue with energy drinks is that it makes it very easy to ingest large quantities of caffeine quickly, and they contain a lot of sugar - making them interesting to kids/teens. It's the law of large numbers that someone who tries it will be susceptible.

Monster had better hope Bloomberg does not get elected

Kids and teens have died from it, hence why I say that. Some teens also got killed by caffeinated alcoholic drinks e.g. Four Loko, the company removed the caffeine from it after that. They have a lower tolerance than adults, I believe you also need a genetic predisposition for it to happen. The issue with energy drinks is that it makes it very easy to ingest large quantities of caffeine quickly, and they contain a lot of sugar - making them interesting to kids/teens. It's the law of large numbers that someone who tries it will be susceptible.
I agree with you. I tried the original four loko years ago when it had the caffeine in it and I was really drunk but at the same time I didn't think I was that drunk. I am glad though they got rid of it cause the only people I noticed who were drinking it were young adults and under age kids. Had a coworker at my previous job ask if I'd buy four lokos for him since he was underage and I was like nope not going down that road with you. Needless to say he got someone else to do it for him.

Also you are correct in that individuals for the most part who have died as a result of ingesting energy drinks have had a genetic predisposition to them and also a low tolerance to caffeine then most. A friend of mine has it and no joke can only drink half a cup of coffee. Anything more and he has issues.

I do not get people who drink 3 or more energy drinks daily. I'll freely admit that I ingest them but it is only monster rehab and I'll drink one on my days off from work. I'm currently vibing right now after drinking one and toking up some good Mary Jane.

Back