Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

Killed Nargacuga. Apparently his spawn is rng and the quest description changes when he’s gonna be there
Do you just have to keep killing Jagras til the quest changes?

Almost forgot about the demo. Got Nargacua today, I’m really digging these new/old monster designs.

His one shot tail KO was a fun surprise lol. Didn’t cart though thanks to the new revive mechanic. Fun fight though. Aggressive without being annoying.

Haven't played this since way last year, i loved it put like 200 hrs into in a month lol, never hammered a game like that before.

Gonna start playing again once they release that big dlc.

Kingdom Come burnout has lead me back to this game. Hunted the Pink Rathian which was a bit tougher than the regular species as my arrows could only do decent damage to it's head but managed to kill it first try.

Cool video showing the Monster Hunter games through the ages. Interesting to watch as Monster Hunter World is my first game in the series. Is it me or have the animations barely changed since the very first game?

Also funny to see the massive leap in visual quality in MHW compared to the last few years. Were most of the games on handheld consoles?

Cool video showing the Monster Hunter games through the ages. Interesting to watch as Monster Hunter World is my first game in the series. Is it me or have the animations barely changed since the very first game?

Also funny to see the massive leap in visual quality in MHW compared to the last few years. Were most of the games on handheld consoles?

Nice video, and yeah, most of the recent ones were for the 3DS.

Dev Diary for the upcoming expansion. Shows a few new variants alongside the new monsters. Sub species of Anjanath and Odogaron.

Currently going up against Nergigante for the first time and it also marks the first time i've failed a quest. Just can't beat him right now.

Dev Diary for the upcoming expansion. Shows a few new variants alongside the new monsters. Sub species of Anjanath and Odogaron.

Currently going up against Nergigante for the first time and it also marks the first time i've failed a quest. Just can't beat him right now.

Get the Kadachi Strikebow and focus on his white spikes. When they turn black, Superman dive his dive bomb attack. Rinse and repeat.

Get the Kadachi Strikebow and focus on his white spikes. When they turn black, Superman dive his dive bomb attack. Rinse and repeat.
I did craft a strikebow before i took him on as i suspected he had a weakness to thunder. I've managed to pull off the superman dive a few times but i often don't get the timing right and roll into a living death. I somehow side stepped it once and avoided the spikes too. I've watched a few videos of people fighting him so i know what i should be doing i'm just having trouble putting it into practice.

Anyway, back to getting raped...

Been pwning some more elder dragons.

Teostra.png

Looking at him, i really never thought i'd stand a chance. Got KO'd but came back fighting like Cheick Kongo. Weird how i've gone through Kushala and Teostra first try but struggled so much with Nergigante.

5 weeks of events start tomorrow. I managed to get to rank 50 in time to participate in some of the events.

https://fextralife.com/monster-hunter-world-5-weeks-of-festivals-2019/

I don't know how well i'd do against Arch Tempered monsters. I'd say i've done well so far having only lost solo to Nergigante and Teostra/Lunastra tag team. Really wanna get some decent layered armor to cover up the mish mash my guy is wearing at the moment.

I've obtained a Lunastra gem, though I don't know what to do with it.

I put it on HBG Styx but I turned off before saving.

Also tempted to make Luna armour instead and become a support character, or get the other HBG with guts, or the Lance with guts...

I need some gems. Rathalos, Anjanath and Kushala Daora to be specific. I need mighty bow gem from somewhere as well but the boxes have disappointed me and Greatest Jagras is only coughing up basic shit.

I need some gems. Rathalos, Anjanath and Kushala Daora to be specific. I need mighty bow gem from somewhere as well but the boxes have disappointed me and Greatest Jagras is only coughing up basic shit.

Investigations should be enough to get gems.

I've played through as a 2-man in co-op with pretty minimal grinding and just advancing the main quests and man shit was HARD at times.

On the other hand on a separate file I play with 2-3 of my other friends and we curbstomp the shit out of basically everything so far. Even Nergigante was easy.

It's amazing how much easier it is in a group of 3-4 compared to doing a group of 2.

I've played through as a 2-man in co-op with pretty minimal grinding and just advancing the main quests and man shit was HARD at times.

On the other hand on a separate file I play with 2-3 of my other friends and we curbstomp the shit out of basically everything so far. Even Nergigante was easy.

It's amazing how much easier it is in a group of 3-4 compared to doing a group of 2.
That's because at the moment the monster is scaled either for 1 player or 4. You're getting a lot more damage per second with more players too so it's not just doubling damage from 2 to 4 players. They're actually fixing this in the expansion and having monsters scale to how many players are fighting it.

Back