Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

Need some motherfuckers to play this with.

I'm Unichrone on XBL

Gg. I’ve yet to get a decent gem out of him.
I've done quite well to be fair. I've got a spreadshot gem and a constitution gem which are handy for an archer such as myself. These could very well have been completion awards but i can't remember as i've failed this hunt as many times as i've finished it. The mighty bow gem i'm fairly certain was from a failed Jagras hunt, however.

In other news, Iceborne has been delayed until Janurary 2020 for PC even after the devs saying we won't need to wait as long as the delay between console and PC versions for the base game :(

I've done quite well to be fair. I've got a spreadshot gem and a constitution gem which are handy for an archer such as myself. These could very well have been completion awards but i can't remember as i've failed this hunt as many times as i've finished it. The mighty bow gem i'm fairly certain was from a failed Jagras hunt, however.

In other news, Iceborne has been delayed until Janurary 2020 for PC even after the devs saying we won't need to wait as long as the delay between console and PC versions for the base game :(
I need a charger gem and haven’t gotten one in 1600 hours. That’s not RNG at this point it just doesn’t fucking exist in my version of the game.

I need a charger gem and haven’t gotten one in 1600 hours. That’s not RNG at this point it just doesn’t fucking exist in my version of the game.
Damn. I've read a lot of annoying posts from people who have collections of gems that i've needed and have shit the bus in frustration. I've got what i need now as far as random jewels are concerned but my current frustrations are directed towards Rathalos and Daora jewels. Fuck.

cj2.png

I do feel your pain to some extent but the majority of my trauma has subsided. Yourself and others seem to be in hair pulling mode. I might have one in my collection and it's a shame that fellow hunters can't trade.

Damn. I've read a lot of annoying posts from people who have collections of gems that i've needed and have shit the bus in frustration. I've got what i need now as far as random jewels are concerned but my current frustrations are directed towards Rathalos and Daora jewels. Fuck.

cj2.png

I do feel your pain to some extent but the majority of my trauma has subsided. Yourself and others seem to be in hair pulling mode. I might have one in my collection and it's a shame that fellow hunters can't trade.
You can meld Doara and Rathalos gems with the gold Wyvernian prints given when you complete the weekly bounties. Tho I would say health augmentations are better than attack and affinity but on bow affinity is the best. Health augment on bow sucks.

You can meld Doara and Rathalos gems with the gold Wyvernian prints given when you complete the weekly bounties. Tho I would say health augmentations are better than attack and affinity but on bow affinity is the best. Health augment on bow sucks.
I had no idea i could create those specific gems from those prints. It might cut down the RNG somewhat. Thanks for letting me know fellow hunter.

As far as weapon augments go i have only one augment i can use for bow so far. Everything else i've had is for another weapon class.

I wasn't planning on using the weapon augments just yet though, as i've heard that Kulve Taroth weapons are the way to go. I haven't tried my hand at her yet, so when i have the balls i'll start mining her for the necessary materials.

Last edited:
I had no idea i could create those specific gems from those prints. It might cut down the RNG somewhat. Thanks for letting me know fellow hunter.

As far as weapon augments go i have only one augment i can use for bow so far. Everything else i've had is for another weapon class.

I wasn't planning on using the weapon augments just yet though, as i've heard that Kulve Taroth weapons are the way to go. I haven't tried my hand at her yet, so when i have the balls i'll start mining her for the necessary materials.
She’s around for a month so nows the perfect opportunity. Just search for a Kulve lobby and have at it. Gather tracks as much as possible and use you’re lightning bow for phases 1-3. Legia snowfletcher for phase 4.

She’s around for a month so nows the perfect opportunity. Just search for a Kulve lobby and have at it. Gather tracks as much as possible and use you’re lightning bow for phases 1-3. Legia snowfletcher for phase 4.
Nice one, man. I'll give her a good ride then.

Finally managed to beat Arch Tempered Xeno Jiva after about five or so epic fails. Really wanted the commission layered armor and when i skipped along to the smithy he tells me i need two AT Xeno tickets.

Fuck.

Finally managed to beat Arch Tempered Xeno Jiva after about five or so epic fails. Really wanted the commission layered armor and when i skipped along to the smithy he tells me i need two AT Xeno tickets.

Fuck.
AT Xeno is the best Arch tempered fight. New moves but no bullshit like AT Nerg. And the gamma armor set is amazing.

I can’t express how much I hate ATKT or moreso how they’ve managed the loot pool. I have gotten 8 repeat weapons in 3 quests but no fucking Kjarr Ice CB. This shit ain’t random. The damn game knows which weapons you main and doesn’t give them to you. Desire sensor is real.

AT Xeno is the best Arch tempered fight. New moves but no bullshit like AT Nerg. And the gamma armor set is amazing.

I can’t express how much I hate ATKT or moreso how they’ve managed the loot pool. I have gotten 8 repeat weapons in 3 quests but no fucking Kjarr Ice CB. This shit ain’t random. The damn game knows which weapons you main and doesn’t give them to you. Desire sensor is real.
Completed my first siege and got a load of weapons but none that i can use. Got a few rewards just for entering the lobby lol.

Is quite fun but i can see how it would get annoying after a while.

Last edited:
Completed my first siege and got a load of weapons but none that i can use. Got a few rewards just for entering the lobby lol.

Is quite fun but i can see how it would get annoying after a while.
Yeah I mean I’ve done probably 500 sieges total

Probably gonna shelve this till Iceborne. Between the idiots playing nowadays and the shit rng system I will end up hating the game before the expansion comes out

Probably gonna shelve this till Iceborne. Between the idiots playing nowadays and the shit rng system I will end up hating the game before the expansion comes out
Getting annoyed as well. Done the siege about 10 times and only got one bow(a shit one) and half the time i lose connection during the last phase.

Getting annoyed as well. Done the siege about 10 times and only got one bow(a shit one) and half the time i lose connection during the last phase.
I’d give you all my dupes of the Kjarr bows if they allowed such a thing. They’re all improvements over the craftable bows.

It took me 6 months to get the glutton heavy bow gun and will probably take another 6 to get the damn ice charge blade.

That means whomever is hosting the session has a shit Internet connection. She can be solod from pursuit 4-6 if you’re a badass with the right build. I solod her with a cluster bomb set pursuit 6.

And then there’s literal God playing and soloing pursuit level 1. This is the best player to play the game right here. Absolute mastery of every aspect of the hunt. This was a treat to watch.

And then there’s literal God playing and soloing pursuit level 1. This is the best player to play the game right here. Absolute mastery of every aspect of the hunt. This was a treat to watch.

Didn’t really get interesting til he busted out the great sword. That was insane. He also loses cool points for dressing like the guy from Grandma’s Boy.

Back