Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

I’d give you all my dupes of the Kjarr bows if they allowed such a thing. They’re all improvements over the craftable bows.

It took me 6 months to get the glutton heavy bow gun and will probably take another 6 to get the damn ice charge blade.
I have that bow gun already. Got a couple more bows today but nothing useful. Kjarr spark which seems to be weaker than strikebow and kjarr king which is weaker than Anjanath III.

The siege continues...

I have that bow gun already. Got a couple more bows today but nothing useful. Kjarr spark which seems to be weaker than strikebow and kjarr king which is weaker than Anjanath III.

The siege continues...
With the inherent critical element on the Kjarr bows you can put more into damage skills and armor pieces rather than being tethered to a 2 piece Rathalos set. And if you haven’t been using critical element with bow, you’ve been missing out. Although I think out of the bows you did get the two shittiest. Anja arch III is just too good. The really good kjarr ones are the dragon, ice and water bows.

With the inherent critical element on the Kjarr bows you can put more into damage skills and armor pieces rather than being tethered to a 2 piece Rathalos set. And if you haven’t been using critical element with bow, you’ve been missing out. Although I think out of the bows you did get the two shittiest. Anja arch III is just too good. The really good kjarr ones are the dragon, ice and water bows.
I have Kjarr Decay. Didn't know about the built in crit. Does that apply to Taroth bows as well?

Would be nice to finally ditch the rath armour.

I have Kjarr Decay. Didn't know about the built in crit. Does that apply to Taroth bows as well?

Would be nice to finally ditch the rath armour.
The Kjarr decay is a good one. Melts monsters like Rathalos and rathian and whomever else is weak to dragon

The Kjarr decay is a good one. Melts monsters like Rathalos and rathian and whomever else is weak to dragon
What makes Kjarr Decay better than Hazak Velos as their stats appear to be the same?

Also got Kjarr Strongarm Ice on my last siege :p

What makes Kjarr Decay better than Hazak Velos as their stats appear to be the same?

Also got Kjarr Strongarm Ice on my last siege :p
Inherent crit element on the Kjarr

Nice job on the ice cb. She’s around 2 more weeks so I’ve gotta get my nose to the grindstone or just say fuck it and not have it. Anything in Iceborne will probably outclass it anyhow.

Didn’t really get interesting til he busted out the great sword. That was insane. He also loses cool points for dressing like the guy from Grandma’s Boy.
Yeah sadly they made elemental lbg too good for phases 1-3 to use anything else. But that phase 4. That 2k+ damage TCS timed so perfectly, I wonder how many times he practiced it.

Another new Elder Dragon coming with Iceborne.

ieih6s0rzjh31.jpg

A water elder dragon?
I'd guess so by the catfish whiskers and LEDs like a deep sea creature.

Kulve Taroth is fucking me off now. Last 5 or so sieges i haven't had a single bow drop. The few that have dropped recently have been ones i already have. I only have 4 kjarr/taroth bows and it almost seems like they aren't dropping because that's my primary weapon. I get heaps of greatswords, lances, charge blades, hunting horns etc but hardly any bows.

On the plus side i'm rich.

I'd guess so by the catfish whiskers and LEDs like a deep sea creature.

Kulve Taroth is fucking me off now. Last 5 or so sieges i haven't had a single bow drop. The few that have dropped recently have been ones i already have. I only have 4 kjarr/taroth bows and it almost seems like they aren't dropping because that's my primary weapon. I get heaps of greatswords, lances, charge blades, hunting horns etc but hardly any bows.

On the plus side i'm rich.
Yeah I’ve got like 26 million zenny. I’ve had some real dipshits in my squads so I haven’t gotten any the worthwhile. Was duoing with a dude and it turned out I was the only one doing damage and Kulve left in phase 3. Another idiot didn’t lay bombs when she was sleeping and woke her up with a normal hit. My luck smh

@Hatestorm elemental CB getting nerfed in Iceborne, I’m free from farming Kulve :D
I think bow is getting a raw damage nerf and arc shot is being nerfed but elemental damage is being buffed in some way. Possibly new decos.

I'm on PC so i've a while to wait before the master rank stuff comes out. I still have reason to grind Kulve and get all the weapons i don't need.

When you choose a session, filter search for kulve's name and pick a populated session and you'll have some comrades to help you out.
Check out their gear as a lot of idiots look for carries. If they aren’t at least HR 50, running part breaker and survivals skills and using a thunder weapon in phase 1-3, they suck cock and shouldn’t be in the lobby

Played for two hours with others and didn't get one win.

Went for Behemoth and arch-tempered Nergigante.

Hiding behind comets doesn't do anything, and everybody else dies when I rock a sword and shield...

Played for two hours with others and didn't get one win.

Went for Behemoth and arch-tempered Nergigante.

Hiding behind comets doesn't do anything, and everybody else dies when I rock a sword and shield...
Hiding behind comets 100% works, you have to know where the ecliptic meteor is landing so you can be on the correct side of it. The comets sole purpose is to protect from the ecliptic meteor and it will not guard any other attacks. AT Nerg is the second hardest monster in the game. And you played with randoms who are usually trash looking for carries. When I want to win I usually go find a streamer that’s playing and join his lobby or ask chat if anyone is down to hunt. Also on a couple MHW discord servers. Good help is hard to find in that game. Soloing AT Nerg is your best bet because he’ll have reduced HP and predictable movements. Behemoth is a shit show. I remember farming him for 5 hours and not getting a victory because people sucked dick.

Back