Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

Got em! Turned out to be easier solo than with a flare haha. Man, I know it means nothing, but if you said to me two years ago this game would grip me (300 hours) and I would have finished a Master Rank campaign as a total MH noob I'd say you were crazy. Such an amazing game, I'm glad I'm back.

Toyed around with the Guiding Lands for a bit. It's all super confusing so far, but it looks like a blast to dick around in!
Grab all the bone piles and rock piles, they're vital for endgame upgrading and crafting

Grab all the bone piles and rock piles, they're vital for endgame upgrading and crafting

Yeah it seems those materials are used in augmenting your gear beyond the max? Are there any augments I should focus on? First glance the health regen and affinity seem to be very useful from a utility standpoint, but I have no clue.

Yeah it seems those materials are used in augmenting your gear beyond the max? Are there any augments I should focus on? First glance the health regen and affinity seem to be very useful from a utility standpoint, but I have no clue.
Health regen is mandatory for me. Less time healing is more time attacking. Sadly the rarity 12 health augment material is a tempered Namielle drop and shes rare as fuck.

Got back into this recently.

Want to farm Luna, though unfortunately she takes too long for me to kill on my own, and nobody in multiplayer wants to touch her.

Got back into this recently.

Want to farm Luna, though unfortunately she takes too long for me to kill on my own, and nobody in multiplayer wants to touch her.
Lunastra sucks dick but so does her gear. Are you in base game or Iceborne?

Lunastra sucks dick but so does her gear. Are you in base game or Iceborne?

Iceborne.

I liked her HBG Blaze (has guts) but the recoil and reload are just too severe after playing with HBGs like Franz Glacia and Loyal Thunder, so I didn't get the upgrade.

Her armour looks good because I'd like to play a more supporting role and it has lvl5 Wide-Range.

Iceborne.

I liked her HBG Blaze (has guts) but the recoil and reload are just too severe after playing with HBGs like Franz Glacia and Loyal Thunder, so I didn't get the upgrade.

Her armour looks good because I'd like to play a more supporting role and it has lvl5 Wide-Range.
You can make the wide range charm, it upgrades to level 5 so just pop it on and you dont have to worry about it being on armor skills or decos

I use the Ironside charm. Just missing a blue ticket...
The research commission+? You either gotta complete all optionals and do the quest you get for doing so or wait till MR 125 and beat the quest you get at that MR

Small point of criticism: why the fuck can't I switch out decorations in The Guiding Lands? That's so dumb ... apart from that it's a lot of fun!

Small point of criticism: why the fuck can't I switch out decorations in The Guiding Lands? That's so dumb ... apart from that it's a lot of fun!
You can't swap decos anywhere but home base iirc

I agree.

It would be nice to change your set in order to prepare for whatever monster you are about to face, plus there's the problem of running out of ammo.

I agree.

It would be nice to change your set in order to prepare for whatever monster you are about to face, plus there's the problem of running out of ammo.
Just have to save loadouts. Also you can just go into the tent and refill your ammo

Temp Rajang in guiding lands can suck my whole dick. His whole movement pattern is designed to avoid wall bangs and I only need 2 fucking tempered glimmerpelts from the piece of shit

Temp Rajang in guiding lands can suck my whole dick. His whole movement pattern is designed to avoid wall bangs and I only need 2 fucking tempered glimmerpelts from the piece of shit

Haha, the "this piece of shit..." vibe is a lot stronger with some of the MR monsters

2510zi2gu0o41.jpg

Been playing again and have run the Safi'Jiva siege a few times. Already got most bows except Ice. I prefer the RNG of this siege but Kulve Taroth is much more enjoyable overall.

I wonder if master rank Kulve Taroth is just a harder version of the original siege or something brand new? I'd hope for a part 2 rather than the same thing but more difficult.

Been playing again and have run the Safi'Jiva siege a few times. Already got most bows except Ice. I prefer the RNG of this siege but Kulve Taroth is much more enjoyable overall.

I wonder if master rank Kulve Taroth is just a harder version of the original siege or something brand new? I'd hope for a part 2 rather than the same thing but more difficult.
Apparently its gonna be a slay quest that begins at phase 2 of the siege

I picked this up a couple days ago. Have done the tutorial, played through the first few missions, and reached the point where I want to explore with my friends. Is there any way to get the field team leader to shut the fuck up and leave me alone? I just want to play the game without this dude shouting at me to come to some undetermined location.

Back