More Americans watched the Euro 2020 final than watched any NBA game in the last 2 years.

The entire world wanted to see England lose
{<huh!}>

E5Wezz3WEAAkhpK

And yet every time a thread covering this topic comes up in the WR you have a dozen posters whimpering that #BLM's on-court antics didn't drastically harm the league's viewership.

I’d rather watch Olympic speed walking then any NBA game.

Was probably all the illegals tuning in. Real Americans don't watch soccer.
Yeah, real Americans watch a bunch of millionaire social justice warriors who grew up in upper-middle class suburban families and went to elite basketball camps and private schools their entire lives, who now pretend they're from "The Streets" because they call whatever metropolitan area they grew up in "The Trenches" and call the suburban outgrowth citiplexes the live in now "The Town" fly around the floor and simp for a Communist Authoritarian regime that is actively committing a genocide and unleased a global pandemic throughout the world killing millions of people and destroying world economies so that it wouldn't have to compete fairly in an open market.

U S A
U S A

I for one still watch NBA basketball, and I'm excited to watch team USA get embarrassed in the Olympics. NBA now is a lot softer then euroleague, and they're not playing by NBA rules in the olympics.

Yeah, real Americans watch a bunch of millionaire social justice warriors who grew up in upper-middle class suburban families and went to elite basketball camps and private schools their entire lives, who now pretend they're from "The Streets" because they call whatever metropolitan area they grew up in "The Trenches" and call the suburban outgrowth citiplexes the live in now "The Town" fly around the floor and simp for a Communist Authoritarian regime that is actively committing a genocide and unleased a global pandemic throughout the world killing millions of people and destroying world economies so that it wouldn't have to compete fairly in an open market.

U S A
U S A
tenor.gif

LOL, oh shit, too much knowledge packed into one post.

Suns are a huge positive surprise to probably many. But big tourney football is more tense than b-ball. One goal beats 50 baskets.

Back