Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

cincymma79

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Starting this crap up. Is it good quality? No? Will I make money? No. Can I save some of you a couple bucks and show you stuff you can actually afford (as much as we all love rogue and west side)? Sure can. I expect nothing less than tens of views. Seriously though I get shit in and out all the time. I’ll share it all here and if you guys see stuff you want shown let me know and I’ll try and work it in.

first up a mediocre Amazon flat bench

Starting this crap up. Is it good quality? No? Will I make money? No. Can I save some of you a couple bucks and show you stuff you can actually afford (as much as we all love rogue and west side)? Sure can. I expect nothing less than tens of views. Seriously though I get shit in and out all the time. I’ll share it all here and if you guys see stuff you want shown let me know and I’ll try and work it in.

Don’t let @JimRussel see those bench reps

Meh. Is what it is. If there’s a cheapo Swiss bar sans rack competition league out there I’ll check with their committee on range of motion. Until then I’ll work on double reverse band three board unilateral cambered dumbbell presses
You gotta make a video on that

Bout time you launched it!

Had to put windows up and turn AC down to hear but thats a good quick review.
Can it be wall mounted out the way if you just want a basic row bench to drag out?

In all honesty it was a good video. You speak clearly and don’t bullshit around with crappy humor or anything. Just factual information. People appreciate that type of thing.

Bout time you launched it!

Had to put windows up and turn AC down to hear but thats a good quick review.
Can it be wall mounted out the way if you just want a basic row bench to drag out?
I’ll have to get a cheap microphone

Beagle pug mix
Puggle?
Bug?
bruce-lee-bow.gif

What is the bench height and pad width?

Whens the Yes4All swiss vid? it's around $100

What is the bench height and pad width?
40.94 x 11.22 x 17.91 inches
padding is actually not bad. You’ll feel the wood on the bottom. If you’ve used a commercial one you’ll notice the difference but for 60 bucks this is a good dea

Whens the Yes4All swiss vid? it's around $100
I have a request for an adjustable bench so I’m going to do one this Friday I think then the Swiss bar Tuesday. Thinking two vids a week until I get to the expensive stuff

I have a request for an adjustable bench so I’m going to do one this Friday I think then the Swiss bar Tuesday. Thinking two vids a week until I get to the expensive stuff
Just grabbed the YouTen adjustable , ladder style FID .
looking forward to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back