Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

Looks identical to a couple others but for much better price. After using the cambered MG the flat one just hangs on the wall.

The Titan's V2 width is too thick for a natural feel row or OHP. How does that one measure for the handle width ?

Looks identical to a couple others but for much better price. After using the cambered MG the flat one just hangs on the wall.

The Titan's V2 width is too thick for a natural feel row or OHP. How does that one measure for the handle width ?
You will be aware it is cheaper but it is functional. Knurling is soft. I have used it for presses only so far, relieves stress on my shoulders. It’s been quite good for adding a lot of volume. Only the middle handles fit me so far, floor presses and bench (225ish in weight for sets of 20 at the end of my workout)

Also my adhd daughter filmed this time, hence the floating camera. Investing in a mic kit for future videos since the equipment starts getting bigger soon

Last edited:
You will be aware it is cheaper but it is functional. Knurling is soft. I have used it for presses only so far, relieves stress on my shoulders. It’s been quite good for adding a lot of volume. Only the middle handles fit me so far, floor presses and bench (225ish in weight for sets of 20 at the end of my workout)
Not necessarily the spacing, the handle top to bottom distance. Does it want to rock while pressing?

Not necessarily the spacing, the handle top to bottom distance. Does it want to rock while pressing?
This is what I hate about the v1 Titan multigrip. It wants to tip in either direction based on where your hands are in the grips

This is what I hate about the v1 Titan multigrip. It wants to tip in either direction based on where your hands are in the grips

It's not a huge issue, just looking for reason to critique it. The BoS Nemesis has opposite, the handles are so small your knuckles touch either top or bottom at all times and the bar digs into them doing presses.

Family environment makes it fun, good touch to the struggles of garage lifting.

Back