Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

I added a text on the YouTube editor today I’m an idiot but it’s gone. No clue where it went, but yes spot on
Props to you for maintaining bench strength. I saw the 365lbs and was like nah he's not benching that

Props to you for maintaining bench strength. I saw the 365lbs and was like nah he's not benching that
I’m not gonna lie though it kills me that I used to casually bench this for three. Dead lift is taking a long time to retrain in the nervous system. Finally pulled 500 again quite easily but man it felt like 10,000 pounds

Did you make it to black spots city?

Guessing 28mm, bushing? Blue color looks good on it, I thought it was gonna be the Bells cerakote bar.

Did you make it to black spots city?

Guessing 28mm, bushing? Blue color looks good on it, I thought it was gonna be the Bells cerakote bar.
28 But have had a lot of difficulty figuring out much about the construction.

Couple good cheap bars here. Sales must be over on the boss bar. Watch for it to show up on Amazon cheap again

which of the 2 would you take on Naked and Afraid

As a total aside, my lifts make my ego bleed. I know I haven’t been squatting heavy or deadlifting heavy but man. I did 365 for 3 on squat, which used to be my first working set, an d that shit feels like an entire planet. Legs can push it once they start but why does everything feel so heavy? Nervous system has to adapt again? I have video of me squatting 545, though 50 pounds heavier.

As a total aside, my lifts make my ego bleed. I know I haven’t been squatting heavy or deadlifting heavy but man. I did 365 for 3 on squat, which used to be my first working set, an d that shit feels like an entire planet. Legs can push it once they start but why does everything feel so heavy? Nervous system has to adapt again? I have video of me squatting 545, though 50 pounds heavier.
Called getting old. And losing 50lbs.

Back