Moringa

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some guy was talking about this at the gym saying how amazing it is with a bunch of vitamins, minerals, and aminos blah blah blah. I remember hearing the same fad going on over acai a few years ago and I feel so good on my current diet that I feel no desire to change much but still figured I'd see if you guys have any opinions on this supposed superfood.

moringa-bowl-2e8b3eb00ff3eb2fe21738e2bab6979dbadca7826d0defd8ba2138d2f93a0525.jpg Moringa-Oleifera-Miracle-Drumstick-Tree-Seeds.jpg

My fiancé's grandfather has been investigating this stuff for the past few months and from what he says, a lot of the hype behind it is real.

he bought a few plants and is gonna grow it to get a first hand account of it "effectiveness"

Just think of it like a super green powder

Ive taken it on and off for years. A lot of crazy claims get made about "superfoods" you need to take with a grain of salt

But it certaibly is legit. I'd liken it in terms of nutritive density to something like spirulina or blue green algae.

Obviously both have different nutrient profiles but the glow enhancement is evident, which is a crude way I tend to judge the potency of certain products

I'd say Take both, combined with some solid high quality pasture / wild animal food as well to get the Best of both worlds

I’ve taken a lot of supplement powders that taste real nasty. Bacopa being one. But moringa just fucks my shit up.

Back