Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Youtube link went down but was gif'd by @Limbo Pete

It's gif worthy
JqSZWgq.gif

Last edited:
10/10 for thread title and content

"As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect."

This short clip isn't getting the appreciation I think it warrants. That was a nice slip and then a counter left hook. Some of the best boxing I've seen on here.

This short clip isn't getting the appreciation I think it warrants. That was a nice slip and then a counter left hook. Some of the best boxing I've seen on here.
It's gif worthy
JqSZWgq.gif

That was almost exactly the final exchange in Mir vs. Duffee. Lazy swinging jab slipped and countered with a short hook

That was almost exactly the final exchange in Mir vs. Duffee. Lazy swinging jab slipped and countered with a short hook
definitely falls under “a little bit of knowledge...” for the roachee. Dude kind of knows what boxing is supposed to look like so he throws a jab, which is cool, except he doesn’t guard his chin with said jab, leaves his lead hand out, and instinctually throws his power hand back for balance. He’d have been better off spazzing/windmilling.

these dudes need to start wearing padding on the back of their heads

Damn, I guess Jussie wasn't lying when he talked about throwing hands.

Guy on the ground should have watched Rockhold vs Bisping (II), he did the exact same thing as Luke and same exact thing happened to him.

Last edited:
Back