Most famous active athletes in America right now?

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If we're just talking fame among Americans...
  1. Tiger (46)
  2. LeBron (37)
  3. Serena (40)
  4. Brady (44)
  5. Dale Jr. (47)
  6. Venus (41)
  7. Simone Biles (25)
  8. John Cena (44)
  9. Tim Tebow (34)
  10. Aaron Rodgers (38)
  11. Kevin Durant (33)
  12. Steph Curry (34)
  13. Phil Mickelson (51)
  14. Gronk (32)
  15. Ronda Rousey (35)
  16. Terrell Owens (48)
  17. Conor McGregor (33)
  18. Vince McMahon (76)
  19. Kyle Busch (36)
  20. Patrick Mahomes (26)
  21. Roger Federer (40)

Last edited:
Steph above KD.

No one cares about Cam or OBJ anymore.

obj and cam???

OBJ is the fastest player in NFL history to reach both 200 career receptions and 4,000 career receiving yards. He played 59 games for the Giants, has a crazy highlight reel and is super smart with his media presence. Even people like Neymar and Lena Dunham know him.

Cam is the NFL career leader in quarterback rushing touchdowns. He won the Heisman, was drafted first overall and won MVP. He's played in the Super Bowl, played 15 games for the Patriots and he's also smart with his media presence.

Last edited:
Lebron, Brady, Mahomo, Rodgers, GOATani

Steph above KD.

No one cares about Cam or OBJ anymore.

KD had hype since high school and now he's winning in NYC. He also has a more memorable look and personality than Steph.

Josh Allen
LeGoat
Kershaw

who cares about anyone else.

He also has a more memorable look and personality than Steph.
That's a laughable take, other than picking fights on Twitter his presence off the court is almost nonexistent for someone of his caliber in a star-driven sport. Curry along with Lebron are the only A-listers in the league right now

Brady and Mahomes are def A-listers too, maybe Rodgers.

Most famous?
Brady
LeBron
Ortiz
Ovi

Currently best?
Mahomes
Jokic
Trout
McDavid

Most famous?
Brady
LeBron
Ortiz
Ovi

Currently best?
Mahomes
Jokic
Trout
McDavid

Big Papi is retired and Ovechkin isn't remotely famous in the US, which contains all of the major ice hockey clubs except the Canadiens, Maple Leafs and Oilers.

Last edited:
Big Papi is retired and Ovechkin isn't remotely famous in the US, which contains all of the major ice hockey clubs except the Maple Leafs and Canadiens.

I know he is retired but seems like he is still most recognized figure in recent memory by quite a bit. I don't follow baseball super close though.

Who is the most famous NHL player in the US you think then? Crosby?

I know he is retired but seems like he is still most recognized figure in recent memory by quite a bit. I don't follow baseball super close though.

Who is the most famous NHL player in the US you think then? Crosby?

It's hard to say, since all current MLB and NHL players are irrelevant in the US.

It's hard to say, since all current MLB and NHL players are irrelevant in the US.

Well they still play in multi billion dollar leagues followed by millions of people filling stadiums and arenas around the country. They've got to be somewhat relevant. It's not Kardashian levels of fame or bust.

I figure it's gotta be Ovi or Sid. I pick Ovi because I figure caps are more recognizable nationally than pens?

Back