Cautiously Optimistic:

Apes

Argylle

I'll say some nobody else has
Mickey 17
Wolfs

if I have to pick one film it is Dune 2

I am expecting a masterpiece

I would be loving Joker 2 but refuse to see a musical in the theater on principle alone. Also Gaga is actually an underrated actress and should do great. Why make it a musical ffs have maybe 1 musical 5 to 10 min interlude to let Gaga do her thing that's it. Thought first Joker was great just no clue why it had to be a musical in sequel ithervthan that was o ly way Joaquin would.

I mean, it makes perfect sense. The Joker is completely built around his increasingly insane obsession regarding performing in public, how performance art is the only way he feels he can express himself and engage the outside world with any confidence, and how obsessing over performing bleeds into his reality and causes hallucinations at times. By the end his insane performer persona has seemingly taken over control of whatever rationale he had left.

If he’s supposed to be getting more delusional and unhinged as he's experiencing love with a woman for the first time, the joker experiencing it and expressing it through a classic performance style he probably is a fan of himself growing up, like a musical, is a clever glimpse into how a performance obsessed mad person falls in love.

I hate musicals and am excited for this one. Book of mormon was great. Director deserve credited for trying to be creative.

• Havoc (Gareth Evans, Tom Hardy, Timothy Olyphant, Forest Whitaker)
  • Nosferatu (Roberto Eggers, Emma Corrin, Aaron-Taylor Johnson, Willem Dafoe, A. Skarsgard)
  • BRZRKR (Keanu Reeves)
  • Joker 2 (Joaquin Phoenix)

I read that Joker 2 is going to be a musical?? I hope they are just trolling as this sounds like the perfect way to ruin this movie.

I think that they are just going to have a couple of musical numbers in it. way to highlight Gaga. since the main character is insane, it should be easy to work it into the movie via a hallucination or something

Thanks for sharing and answering my inquiry.

I will probably watch Joker 2.
Joaquim Phoenix really disappeared into that character in a degree i rarely see outside of Gary Oldman, and he is usually doing so in supporting roles. Also the way the first film ends in civil unrest really leaves things open for interesting development if done right.

Others will depend on the buzz and if it seems like they are well received.

Seems like a lot of unnecessary sequels to stories that were fairly complete in their original form.

I saw a trailer for Civil War, and while the concept of exploring a 2024 or later era civil war is interesting, I would be absolutely fucking shocked if that didn't turn into a steaming pile of horseshit propaganda, particularly given the fact that it looks to be big budget and I know how politically skewed and brainwashed the film industry is.
Joaquim is short ugly and miserable the Joker is none of those. That stupid movie was nothing like the Joker just some nut dressed up as a clown. Batman has always been my favorite comic character and this Joker and the new fairy Batman both suck. Now they are going to let that skank play Harley in the next movie. Britney wouldnt even kiss her and she kissed granny madonna.

Costner single-handedly destroyed Yellowstone for this so it better be damn good
I thought he destroyed Yellowstone by sticking his dick in someone on the set. Did I read that wrong?

For me I'm waiting to see the Bikeriders. Could be interesting but I don't have high hopes. The brainstorming session when coming up with the name sounds pretty lazy alone.

Oh and Heat 2 if it gets completed this year. I'm hoping Adam Driver gets fired or something because I don't like him and find him annoying.

Last edited:
I thought he destroyed Yellowstone by sticking his dick in someone on the set. Did I read that wrong?

For me I'm waiting to see the Bikeriders. Could be interesting but I don't have high hopes. The brainstorming session when coming up with the name sounds pretty lazy alone.

Oh and Heat 2 if it gets completed this year. I'm hoping Adam Driver gets fired or something because I don't like him and find him annoying.
I wouldn't be that surprised if he was sleeping with someone on set and that's what's leading to his divorce. The issues and delays with the show stem from him wanting to focus on the movie and it taking most of his time. He told Yellowstone he was only willing to work something insane like 5 days on shooting for the next season. They obviously can't shoot 5 days for the main damn character, so all of season 5 has had to be rewritten and delayed to either write him out entirely or make his role significantly smaller.

The 3 films I'm most looking forward to are

Clint's final film: Juror #2
Coppolas possible final film: Megaloplis
Deadpool and Wolverine

I plan on not watching any trailer or reading anything about the films, just going to go in with 0 knowledge and enjoy the films

Nosferatu remake I might check out

But these 3 are a definite for me.

Terrifier 3
New LOTR
Beetlejuice 2

Thus far 2024 isn't stacked that well for upcoming excitement

Back