Most of the current male champions kind of suck

Dana's Conscience

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm not talking about their skills. I'm talking about their likability.

Pantoja: Fine I guess, but nobody pays attention to FLW anyways. We never hear from the guy.

O'Malley: Stupid hair, stupid clothes, and he's a lanky White kid trying to be a Diaz brother. Now we have to listen to him bitch about a Ryan Garcia fight that's never going to happen in a million years.

Topuria: Real Madrid shit has gone to Ilia's head and for someone who doesn't even have a title defense yet, his level of self-entitlement has reached My Super Sweet 16 levels. Ilia's the prime example of why Dana screwed up by giving champions some "say" in who they fight. "I'm fighting Max, I'm fighting Ortega now, no I want the BMF belt, Volk gets the rematch." Just shut the fuck up.

Makhachev: No harsh criticism, but a little more charisma would be nice. Khabib at least produced some memes for us.

Edwards: Idk what to even make of him at this point. He seems to disappear for months at a time and it's hard to gauge what his deal is.

Dricus: He has Ilia Topuria syndrome too. Maybe not as bad, but for someone who arguably shouldn't even have the belt right now, I think it would be prudent for him to sit back and just be a little grateful. Instead, he always has something to say and I'm not really interested in hearing about his personal plans for the division.

Poatan: He's cool

Jon: So I've rooted for Jon for years, but even I'm getting a little sick of him at this point. This whole Stipe fight, that not a single person on planet Earth beside Dana, Stipe, Jon, and the respective managers wants, is really causing me to go sour. It'd be one thing if they did it last November before Aspinall was IC, but the fact that they're still insisting on doing it besides a 8 month+ setback is really pissing me off.

you seem hard to please. if a fighter seems proactive and is calling out people, you get irked by that. but if they mind their own business and just turn up for fights, you call them boring....

Ok princess. Thanks for your “dear diary”

Back