Most pathetic excuse for a loss

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything as pathetic as Nate's reaction to his fight with Josh Thomson:

"The last guy I fought, Josh Thomson, he was scared shitless when I was fighting him. It's unbelievable how scared he was in there. He was making bitch ass lady sounds and that's not bulls--t. I'm not here talking s--t on him, this is reality. He was making woman sounds. He was running out of the clinch. I hit him in the face and he was going "Oh, oh, ehh" making woman sounds I've never even heard out of a man before during a fight. I'm hearing his corner telling him to smile and I'm like, "Yeah, smile mother f--ker" and not a single smile came out of his mouth. He had a look of panic the whole fight. You have to be in there to fight these guys to know that. This is how it went. I've seen him in other fights, he was smiling at the other guy, bouncing around. He didn't have no time for that against me. He was frantic and trying not to get his ass whooped."
What's crazy is that might not even be the worst Diaz excuse.

His brother Nick spent the entire post Condit fight berating him and crying to the media (calling him a pussy ass point fighter almost to the point of tears) and yet when the media asked him in the post-fight "why did you let go of the submission you had in the 5th" he told them he didn't crank it/go for broke because he thought he was up on the scorecards...........

How can you legally be that stupid?

Aspen Ladd blaming her loss to Germaine Deramdame on sexism and complaining to the commission about it

Huh? What did she say? lol was it about her coach yelling at her?

sorry if its been said, im late to the party, byhr johny hendricks 73.2%

This was before his star power blew up so maybe that's why he got a pass.
not really, this was after he already fought for a title in the UFC, obviously, he ascended to a new level against conor. but he was always really popular from what i remember. both Diaz were.

not really, this was after he already fought for a title in the UFC, obviously, he ascended to a new level against conor. but he was always really popular from what i remember. both Diaz were.
Nate exploded in popularity after Conor. He completely vaulted out of Nick's shadow w that boss ass move

Awesome gif.

I love how after the ref tackled Robbie he just got right back up ready to bang some more, finish murdering Tiki

Truly Ruthless
Good thing Lawler got into MMA or else he would have seriously hurt people at the local bar.

She thought it was stopped too quickly because she is a woman.
She wasn't gonna win, but it was pretty early. I have felt like refs are quicker on WMMA TKO's, but that could just be heuristic. I mean, there's tons of inconsistency with TKO's for men too, so I wouldn't be surprised if the data just didn't support it

It's from boxing when Wilder said he got his arse kicked by Fury in the 2nd fight because his walkout clothes were too heavy

The worst one ever is Anderson Silva acting like he beat Chael Sonnen in the first match. When, clearly, Chael was only conceding the round. No excuse is as bad as that

The worst one ever is Anderson Silva acting like he beat Chael Sonnen in the first match. When, clearly, Chael was only conceding the round. No excuse is as bad as that
Shale is still undefeated..

Nate exploded in popularity after Conor. He completely vaulted out of Nick's shadow w that boss ass move
yeah but he was pretty popular before that. niot top 5 biggest draw but probablty in the top 20 most popular ufc fighters at the time

yeah but he was pretty popular before that. niot top 5 biggest draw but probablty in the top 20 most popular ufc fighters at the time
I don't think he was anywhere near that from what I remember. But I'm not one of those ppl who think "Conor made him"

Conor was huge but Nate went in there and took it from him,just as Conor took it from Aldo.

Back