Most unique MMA Diets

goldbelt**

White Belt
Reaction score
What are some of the most unique MMA diets that you've seen? I remember Luke Cummo had some unique diet I think, and did urinetherapy like Machida. But any unique diets come to mind?

Some I can think are the Herschel Walker diet, which was one meal a day. And the Ronda Rousey diet is kind of like that too in that it is also apparently one meal a day. The Nick Diaz diet is pretty much pure raw vegan, which is unique for an MMA fighter even though Mac Danzig sort of does the same thing but I don't think is pure raw vegan.

Who else is unique in terms of dieting in MMA?

My personal favorite is the "eat everything not nailed down" diet because I'm training 5 hours a day.

Herschel Walkers "diet" is bullshit. The man is a diagnosed schizophrenic, alas "he" only eats one small meal a day but his other personality forcefeeds him pounds of meat every day.

You didnt seriously think the man mantains a physique like that one a bowl of chickensoup a day?

Herschel Walkers "diet" is bullshit. The man is a diagnosed schizophrenic, alas "he" only eats one small meal a day but his other personality forcefeeds him pounds of meat every day.

You didnt seriously think the man mantains a physique like that one a bowl of chickensoup a day?

It sounded like BS when I first heard it

The only way I think it would be possible (this applies to Ronda's as well) is if it was one MEAL, but perhaps snacks or shakes or something throughout the day. I don't see how you could train and get enough nutrition and calories from one meal.

Mike Dolce.

Sometimes, I would like to have all access edit to the every post on the site that mentions that name so I could go in and edit every reference to him to Stefano Gabana.

Take your green goo sandwiches somewhere else, turd.

Roy Nelson has a good one lol

Jokes aside, Frank Mir. He has that strange Paleo Diet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

Strange paleo diet. Yes, that whole concept of "eat whole clean unprocessed foods while avoiding dairy and wheat" wrapped conveniently into a book and spouted like gospel. Ok, the zealotry as it pertains to paleo is kind of strange.

Well, since it hasn't been posted yet...

Lyotopiss2.jpeg

What unique diet did Luke Cummo have? I tried it. Would you like to lose your hair, feel like you have type 1 diabetes, and be bloated all the time. How is living on fruits and vegetable only healthy? That’s why he has a breast hanging, balding, and looks old before his time. Let’s listen to a piss drinker lol. Also the scammer he praises Jubb is a fake shaman. Has zero shamanic ability. I called him out on it, and he declined to comment

It sounded like BS when I first heard it

The only way I think it would be possible (this applies to Ronda's as well) is if it was one MEAL, but perhaps snacks or shakes or something throughout the day. I don't see how you could train and get enough nutrition and calories from one meal.

If you've been training all day and aren't super petite, it's not that hard to put down a 2000-4000 calorie "meal"/feast.

"chicken soup"

Technically sumo wrestlers bulk off a "simple" stew served with rice. There's a ton of protein, fat, and vegetables in it.

I've heard those from MMA can lose weight about 7 kg per day. Incredible.

What unique diet did Luke Cummo have? I tried it. Would you like to lose your hair, feel like you have type 1 diabetes, and be bloated all the time. How is living on fruits and vegetable only healthy? That’s why he has a breast hanging, balding, and looks old before his time. Let’s listen to a piss drinker lol. Also the scammer he praises Jubb is a fake shaman. Has zero shamanic ability. I called him out on it, and he declined to comment
Now we know you haven't tried it.

Back