Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord MOD TOOLS RELEASED

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Still no release date. I'll update this every day to let you know that nothing is happening and the game will never release.

I feel like a dog waiting for it's dead master.

How does the developer stay in business? Their last game was 8 years ago.

How does the developer stay in business? Their last game was 8 years ago.

Government pays them to make games. A lot of people think they're just sucking up their governments money as long as they can.

Government pays them to make games. A lot of people think they're just sucking up their governments money as long as they can.

i heard the subsidies weren't actually that much money. i wish they would just release it and update it like they did with mount and blade original. im guessing cos they are releasing on xbox and ps that they want it all done before they go to market. i'd really like a release date. i built my bannerlord computer 5 years ago lol. im waiting til bannerlord is out before i build the new one. lol almost did it again a year ago

BIG UPDATE!

Still no news.

Some news butterlords

Early access in March 2020. At least we finally got something. A lot of other good shit coming out around that time.

I think I was about 20 when I first played Mount & Blade, now I just turned 33 and I'm still waiting for that sequel!

I think I was about 20 when I first played Mount & Blade, now I just turned 33 and I'm still waiting for that sequel!
Im the same as you! Zendar town square!

It was still pretty popular a few years ago.

I still play it occasionally. I don't see how that makes them money though. I bought the base game years ago and the replay value is entirely based on the modding community.

I still play it occasionally. I don't see how that makes them money though. I bought the base game years ago and the replay value is entirely based on the modding community.
I would guess that even today, the word of mouth works to their benefit. It's still not that very popular compared to other franchises, but I keep hearing about new players. It going on Steam and other services helped.

Just a couple years ago I was enthralled in an epic GoT mod. It wasn't finished though, and only got to the white walker part.

I would guess that even today, the word of mouth works to their benefit. It's still not that very popular compared to other franchises, but I keep hearing about new players. It going on Steam and other services helped.

Just a couple years ago I was enthralled in an epic GoT mod. It wasn't finished though, and only got to the white walker part.
Theres a clash of kings and a world of ice and fire. Both are really cool

Not long now my dudes

Early access in March 2020. At least we finally got something. A lot of other good shit coming out around that time.
Well, things have changed. Now Bannerlord is about the only game releasing around that time that i'm interested in.

Back