Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord MOD TOOLS RELEASED

1. Yes, it's insane how long this game has been in development.

2. You were warned that it was incomplete when it was labeled "early access".

Listen kiddo, I've played more early access games than you can think of.

It literally seems like they haven't even tried to play through the game before releasing it. The bugs I've run into and that have been reported should have picked up before this.

This is in my opinion too rough of a release to charge this much money for especially after all the time they've spent in development.

Last edited:
You're just lucky.

After about 12 hours of gameplay my two main saves are corrupted and the only one that loads loses me almost 3 hours of progress.

I fully expect my saves to just be corrupted soon. It seems to be the one that gets everyone eventually

Watched some streamers play last night.... they shouldve just released a remastered version of Warband.... because at least it wouldn't have taken the better part of a decade.

Listen kiddo, I've played more early access games than you can think of.
giphy.gif

It literally seems like they haven't even tried to play through the game before releasing it. The bugs I've run into and that have been reported should have picked up before this.

This is in my opinion too rough of a release to charge this much money for especially after all the time they've spent in development.

That they are charging too much for the product is a valid opinion to have. Complaining about an early access game being unfinished is stupid.

Yeah, gonna wait a bit for this one. I was really looking forward to it, too.

I heard the combat is clunky and much worse than Warband. It's an un-optimized mess, from most reviews I've read. Also, as it's early access, it's missing tons of content and is pretty barebones right now.

Hopefully they fix everything and add more content. Unfortunately, with the virus going on, I'm not sure how much they can do from home without consulting the whole team.

I heard the combat is clunky and much worse than Warband. It's an un-optimized mess, from most reviews I've read. Also, as it's early access, it's missing tons of content and is pretty barebones right now.

Hopefully they fix everything and add more content. Unfortunately, with the virus going on, I'm not sure how much they can do from home without consulting the whole team.
That's the same thing I'm doing. I had every intention of buying it as soon as I got off work last night, but read some feedback and watched some footage in the last hour of my shift. It made me hesitant to say the least.

giphy.gif

That they are charging too much for the product is a valid opinion to have. Complaining about an early access game being unfinished is stupid.

I didn't complain that it was unfinished. I am complaining that it has multiple glaring game breaking bugs that would have been caught with just a little testing and they've had plenty of time to do so, they just didn't.

I refunded. Modders have achieved much more in less time.

Maybe i'll revisit at some point in the future. Well done to Taleworlds anyway for the huge sales on steam.

Watched some streamers play last night.... they shouldve just released a remastered version of Warband.... because at least it wouldn't have taken the better part of a decade.
That's essentially what they've done and it's taken them the better part of a decade because they're useless apparently lol.

Combat is far better than Warband, what people are crying about is the fact that there is no Autoblock anymore. You have to aim your block. I haven't found it an issue and I find the combat far more rewarding. I can't comment on optimized because I have a very good computer, but it is definitely very very barebones.

That's essentially what they've done and it's taken them the better part of a decade because they're useless apparently lol.

Combat is far better than Warband, what people are crying about is the fact that there is no Autoblock anymore. You have to aim your block. I haven't found it an issue and I find the combat far more rewarding. I can't comment on optimized because I have a very good computer, but it is definitely very very barebones.

People play with autoblock? The blocking is like one of the funnest parts of Mount & Blade. I'm still trash at attack blocks. But with a great sword and super high agility character I can enter melees and chop fuckers down.

I gotta get used to the slower pace of the combat, having some trouble blocking with the 2 handed weapons. Gotta start up the defense a little earlier. I think I overhyped it in my head waiting so long.

People play with autoblock? The blocking is like one of the funnest parts of Mount & Blade. I'm still trash at attack blocks. But with a great sword and super high agility character I can enter melees and chop fuckers down.

Taleworld forum is full of sooking about autoblock not being there lol.

Taleworld forum is full of sooking about autoblock not being there lol.

Yeah I've seen people going nuts, people have refunded solely for autoblock not being a feature at this time and said they'll rebuy when autoblock goes back in.

I used to autoblock in Warband but it did feel cheap and I'm glad I'm playing properly now. I always like to assign my companions to 'Follow Me' to act as bodyguards to save me from getting mobbed too bad and just use a sword and shield combo.

In the old games it was way to easy just to armour up and crush everyone with a big mace or hammer.

Yeah I've seen people going nuts, people have refunded solely for autoblock not being a feature at this time and said they'll rebuy when autoblock goes back in.

I used to autoblock in Warband but it did feel cheap and I'm glad I'm playing properly now. I always like to assign my companions to 'Follow Me' to act as bodyguards to save me from getting mobbed too bad and just use a sword and shield combo.

In the old games it was way to easy just to armour up and crush everyone with a big mace or hammer.

I always liked being the big boss and crushing entire armies by myself lmao

They claimed to fix the corrupted save bug in the patch yesterday... but didn't.

The speculation is that after 45 saves and/or loads the saves just become unloadable.

They claimed to fix the corrupted save bug in the patch yesterday... but didn't.

The speculation is that after 45 saves and/or loads the saves just become unloadable.

I think that only counts for new games. I think fucked saves are fucked and that's it.

Guess I have to wait at least another year for this to be a decent game :(

Seems like the devs hit paydirt with this one mechanic and just aren't very good at building a good game around it.

I think that only counts for new games. I think fucked saves are fucked and that's it.

This is wrong, the bug was still happening even on new campaigns.

It does appear to be fixed now with version 1.0.4, including the old saves.

This is wrong, the bug was still happening even on new campaigns.

It does appear to be fixed now with version 1.0.4, including the old saves.

I've gotta say one of my saves was over 90 saves and had no issues. So I had not had a single technical issue other than the Bandit camp infinite loading screen. I had my first crash in 1.0.3 and have barely played it today.

But I deleted my saves today, in the hopes that I can avoid all the issues that may come with patches and saves.

I am definitely looking forward to autoblock being put back in. I'm starting to get better at directional blocking, but I am struggling. If i am up against more than one NPC at a time, I just get smeshed unless I have a shield. I've always preferred two handed weapon, bow and 2 quivers, rather than sword/shield builds.

I have not encountered many bugs at all, apart from a smithing bug that has since been fixed. The ones I have noticed are pretty minor. No crashes at all.

Back