Movies Movie News and Notes

Good ol' sherdog, where everybody only bangs 11s. Apparently Zendaya is a butterface and Rebecca Ferguson is plain-Jane.
Yes. They are.
And don't blame ol' Dog.
Pay a visit to an optometrist.

Will Smith is Venus and Serena William's Father in KING RICHARD Trailer

“All my life I’ve been waiting for this…a Williams is going to win.” Will Smith is King Richard in the inspiring true story of the coach/mentor/father that brought us Venus & Serena Williams. In Theaters and streaming exclusively on HBO Max November 19.

Trailer for Ridley Scott's HOUSE OF GUCCI Starring Lady Gaga, Adam Driver and Jared Leto

House of Gucci is inspired by the shocking true story of the family empire behind the Italian fashion house of Gucci. Spanning three decades of love, betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately murder, we see what a name means, what it’s worth, and how far a family will go for control. Starring Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons and Al Pacino, directed by Ridley Scott. Only in theaters November 24.

Will Smith is Venus and Serena William's Father in KING RICHARD Trailer

“All my life I’ve been waiting for this…a Williams is going to win.” Will Smith is King Richard in the inspiring true story of the coach/mentor/father that brought us Venus & Serena Williams. In Theaters and streaming exclusively on HBO Max November 19.

I like Will Smith as an actor but he picks so many movies I have zero interest in. He's the complete opposite of Dicapprio

Jungle Cruise the movie isn’t as fun as Jungle Cruise the ride. Disney tried to launch another Pirates of the Caribbean but came closer to another Haunted Mansion.

The best part was the Nothing Else Matters overlay of the castle intro, which was as out of place as it sounds.

Feast on the Brutal New Trailer for Sony's VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE

New TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Live-Action Movie in the Works from Colin and Casey Jost at Paramount

1*r7SCX5depB-ccYQeTpUTWw.jpeg

Coming off an Emmy nomination for his work as a writer on Saturday Night Live, Colin Jost is continuing to build out his film slate and looks to have landed a big IP to give his own spin to. Sources tell Deadline that Jost and his brother Casey Jost have been tapped to co-write a new untitled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film for Paramount Pictures.

Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, Scott Mednick and Galen Walker are on as producers.

Like the past two installments, plot details are being kept under wraps outside of the film revolving around everyone’s favorite pizza-eating, nunchuck-swinging, life-sized turtles. Paramount relaunched the franchise with Bay’s Platinum Dunes in 2014 with a new spin different from the New Line pics from the 1990s. The film went on to gross $485 million globally with a sequel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, bowing in 2016.

Paramount still sees the IP as a high priority at the studio especially after Nickelodeon announced it was relaunching the animated movie with Seth Rogen exec producing for 2023.

As for Colin Jost, while he has been known as one of the key writers on Saturday Night Live since joining in 2005, this marks the first time he will be able to give his vision on a huge franchise as widely known as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is also co-writing Worst Man for Universal, which he will also star in along with his SNL co-star Pete Davidson. He recently starred in Tom & Jerry and will be back for SNL this season. His memoir A Very Punchable Face was published in July 2020 and released in paperback last month.

https://deadline.com/2021/08/colin-...ant-ninja-turtles-movie-paramount-1234807732/

Cobra Kai Star Xolo Maridueña in Talks to Play the Lead Role in BLUE BEETLE Live-Action Movie

nY5g1xo.jpg

Cobra Kai actor Xolo Maridueña is in negotiations for the lead role in Blue Beetle for HBO Max and Warner Bros., The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Angel Manuel Soto, who helmed the 2020 Sundance coming-of-age drama Charm City Kings, was earlier tapped to direct DC’s first film to center on a Latino superhero. Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, who penned Miss Bala and the upcoming Scarface reboot, wrote the script for Blue Beetle.

Mariduena starred in Cobra Kai alongside Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Courtney Henggeler, Mary Mouser, Tanner Buchanan, Martin Kove, Jacob Bertrand, Nichole Brown and Peyton List. The Wrap was the first to report the news of Mariduena being in talks for Blue Beetle.

Multiple iterations of Blue Beetle have existed in the comics, with the film focusing on Jaime Reyes, an El Paso teen who uses alien armor granted by a strange artifact to defend his hometown. Reyes first debuted in the comics in 2006 from creators Keith Giffen, John Rogers and Cully Hamner.

Warner Bros.’ next big-screen outing is James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad, due out Aug. 6. The Blue Beetle film is looking to start production in early 2022. John Rickard is producing for HBO Max. Zev Foreman is executive-producing.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...-in-talks-to-lead-dcs-blue-beetle-1234991765/

LOL Who the fuck still watches South Park?

Good for them though.

Have u guys watched The Founder starring Micheal Keaton

Want to start my own thread but are there any movies out now that don't suck cock? I watched that new statham movie and it was allright but I look at all the new movies on IMDB and they are all shit. Like 6 and below. That PIG one with Nicolas cage looks decent. But come on. SO many shit movies being made.

Anthony Mackie Closes Deal to Officially Star in Marvel Studios' CAPTAIN AMERICA 4

mstNbTE.jpg

Anthony Mackie has closed a deal to carry the shield and his first superhero picture in Captain America 4, Deadline sources said. Kevin Feige’s Marvel Studios keeps its details well under wraps and it isn’t clear whether the movie will involve Sebastian Stan, who starred with Mackie in the well-received Marvel Studios Disney+ limited series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

The unofficial title indicates this is Mackie’s vehicle, and it’s an exceptional career moment for the Juilliard-educated actor who has been a bright spot in every film he’s appeared in. That includes the Best Picture winner The Hurt Locker, 8 Mile and The Banker, to his turns as Falcon, the wingman of Captain America, who was handpicked by that superhero to succeed him. The series involved his conflict in taking on the superhero persona. Mackie played Falcon in six Marvel films beginning with Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Captain America 4 is being scripted by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier head writer and creator Malcolm Spellman, along with series staff writer Dalan Musson. This is not believed to be the top-secret project tipped by my colleague Justin Kroll that might bring Chris Evans back into the fold. A director hasn’t yet been set for Mackie’s film.

https://deadline.com/2021/08/anthon...al-disney-marvel-malcolm-spellman-1234817327/

Want to start my own thread but are there any movies out now that don't suck cock? I watched that new statham movie and it was allright but I look at all the new movies on IMDB and they are all shit. Like 6 and below. That PIG one with Nicolas cage looks decent. But come on. SO many shit movies being made.
nobody

Full Trailer for ETERNALS Finally Reveals the Plot and Shows the Deviants and Celestials

The casting for that new Eternals movie looks stupid. Did they even audition people?

BLACK CANARY Movie in the Works from HBO Max Starring Jurnee Smollett and Written by Lovecraft Country's Misha Green

Kcg0Xdb.jpg

Misha Green is reuniting with her Lovecraft Country co-star Jurnee Smollett for a DC movie project featuring heroine Black Canary, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

The project, which is in early development at HBO Max, is a spinoff from Warner Bros.’s 2020 DC movie Birds of Prey which featured characters Harley Quinn, the Huntress, and Cassandra Cain. Also in the cast of heroes was Canary, played by Smollett.

Green will write the script for the feature, with Smollett due to reprise her role. Sur Kroll, who produced Prey, will produce Canary.

Prey was not a strong performer at the box office — it grossed only $201.8 million worldwide when released in Feb. 5, 2020 — but did generate fan interest and had actors who were game to play.

No take on the story was revealed, however Canary is one of DC’s long-standing characters, having been created in the late 1940s. Since the 1960s, she has been associated mostly with Green Arrow and is known for her ear-splitting canary cry.

Canary now joins a growing stable of HBO Max movies centered on DC characters such as Batgirl and Blue Beetle, as well as a series focused on a Black Superman.

Green became one of the hottest creators in town thanks to Lovecraft, which became a buzzy and envelope-pushing series for HBO. When a second season was nixed, Green found plenty of other work, including The Mother, an action thriller starring Jennifer Lopez now in pre-production at Netflix, and significantly a Tomb Raider movie project that she will write and on which she make her feature directorial debut.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...-with-misha-green-jurnee-smollett-1235000948/

Back