Media Movsar Evloev fires shots at Brian Ortega for being ranked too high

Which featherweight should be higher in the rankings?

• Total voters
Cuz he's a cheater. And he's not injured, he's fighting next month.

Was he injured for all the nearly 4 years he maintained #2, only getting 1 win in that time?
Were you injured the last 4 years ? Why didn't you fight more often

Were you injured the last 4 years ? Why didn't you fight more often
I've not been ranked on the top 5 for the past 5 years.

I could be less injured if I also took anabolic steroids like Ortega

Has lost 3 out of 4, and has 4 fights in 5 years.

Last time he fought was a year and half ago now.

What the actual fuck do they let this clown rank squat for.
Cerveza modelo model
Mex demographic
Pretty boy

Rankings haven't been legitimate since they were implemented. They have always been a marketing tool manipulated by the UFC for their own purposes. Do we need to point out how Dennis Siver went from #14 to #9 just because he got a fight announced against McGregor.

Both are ranked too high. Ortega is a rank squatter and Evloev is a pullout merchant. He has pulled out of 4 of his last 10 scheduled fights in the UFC. If you sign to fight Evloev, there's almost a 50/50 chance that he will withdraw and you will be stuck paying the costs of your fight camp without getting a paycheck.

I'm gonna side with the boring decision fighter on this one

The UFC rankings make dropping out of the top 5 an active several year process. You don't even need to win anymore, just show up once every couple years, refuse fights with anybody outside the top 5 and you're golden.

Didn’t Esparza just get dropped from the rankings for inactivity? She at least had a reason, she shat out a tiny human.
So what you're saying is, if we want Ortega out of the rankings, one of us has to get him pregnant?

Weellll.. I knew I had a purpose when I came to this forum.
eyebrows-licking-eyebrows.gif

Wish me luck, boys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back