Shoop MS Paint V5 - Round 2 - Event Feedback

What option do you prefer?

• UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is everyone’s Paint training camp going?

Awesome, I'm like a prime un-motivated BJ Penn.

Iolcx76.png

Arqueto's MS Paint Hughphug vs TPK.png

credit to @Iron Skin for the rivalry and drawing

just thought I would motivate @HughPhug for the contest by making this, using this as motivation. Good luck to you brotha. If any of you would like for me to make you a special poster for you to keep as a memo for this contest, pls let me know, it only takes around 5 minutes.

View attachment 818463

credit to @Iron Skin for the rivalry and drawing

just thought I would motivate @HughPhug for the contest by making this, using this as motivation. Good luck to you brotha. If any of you would like for me to make you a special poster for you to keep as a memo for this contest, pls let me know, it only takes around 5 minutes.
That's wicked man, wish I had more time to shoop these days but I only do it at work and I don't get a seconds peace anymore

The event is this weekend yeah?
Any decent fights for a change?

Oh, alright, my bad, won't happen again.

It's cool man I didn't mean to dig you out or anything. I just thought it would be better in the sign-up thread as we started using that again for the contest talk.

It just means we aren't jumping between two threads replying to each other and it's all in one place. It's all good brother.

It's cool man I didn't mean to dig you out or anything. I just thought it would be better in the sign-up thread as we started using that again for the contest talk.

It just means we aren't jumping between two threads replying to each other and it's all in one place. It's all good brother.

lol, fair enough, man, this contest is exciting, can't wait, just five more nights of sleep, we're still given 48 hours to draw it out after the event right?

You guys are lucky this a paint contest, cause just look at the nuanced skill I have at shooping.

roylervsgenkiMask.png

You're welcome.

Was looking for a shoop I did of a prior contest and couldn't find it. But I did find this. Didn't even remember I had made this my profile pic.

So anyways, picture two morbidly obese guys facing off against each other with your name on one of them and MS PAINT CONTEST HW FINAL or something else that is actually funny.

Fuck you, I'm no content poster expert.

You guys are lucky this a paint contest, cause just look at the nuanced skill I have at shooping.

View attachment 820159

You're welcome.

Was looking for a shoop I did of a prior contest and couldn't find it. But I did find this. Didn't even remember I had made this my profile pic.

So anyways, picture two morbidly obese guys facing off against each other with your name on one of them and MS PAINT CONTEST HW FINAL or something else that is actually funny.

Fuck you, I'm no content poster expert.

iu

Back