muay thai clinch dvds

It's quite good. He covers different positions and how to transition between them, it's a bit lacking in sweeps if I remember rightly but it's quite good, it's better clinching than he ever actually used in MMA.
I think the video is very good too. We don't have clinching in karate per se, at least uncommon. I believe that is because it's seen as a disadvantageous position to be in from a self defense context. We see some of that dynamic with the larger man manhandling & using his height advantage quite readily in the video.

Karate , the simpler styles, aim to break out or away from such holds.

ADD: From a practical standpoint in MMA, this is where the Gracie's want you tactically.<Rodgers1>

I think the video is very good too. We don't have clinching in karate per se, at least uncommon. I believe that is because it's seen as a disadvantageous position to be in from a self defense context. We see some of that dynamic with the larger man manhandling & using his height advantage quite readily in the video.

Karate , the simpler styles, aim to break out or away from such holds.

ADD: From a practical standpoint in MMA, this is where the Gracie's want you tactically.<Rodgers1>
Be gone thot.

I double Malaipet DVD’s, they are very good. Also, I like Greg Nelson’s videos, they are pretty solid too.

I double Malaipet DVD’s, they are very good. Also, I like Greg Nelson’s videos, they are pretty solid too.
isnt greg nelson just a wrestler type whos good friends with erik paulson?

I don’t know about his background, but his videos about clinch game are quite good, with perfect in-depth explanation & demonstration. IIRC it is more “clinch for mma” than pure clinch work.

Greg Nelson was a competitive muay thai and kickboxing fighter in younger years. He is indeed good friends with Erik Paulson; something i would consider a point in Nelson's favor!

I've also enjoyed his videos on clinch work.

Last edited:
Back