Munhoz the underdog against Aldo

No, Pedro has trouble with guys that use a lot of movement. Aldo will stand in front of him. Pedro has a granite chin, is a tough son of a gun and has heavy hands. I'm looking forward to this fight, it's a great matchup.

Agree with your read. These guys are gonna drop the hammer on each other head to toe. PM has the right build for 135 and can stand in the pocket like a tank and rip hard kicks and punches for 15 minutes. JA really needs a big start IMO. He’s had his moments where he looks vintage at 136, but he also wasn’t miles ahead of Chito or Moraes, who are materially inferior to the current version of PM.

I also keep waiting for the bangers who have recently cut all this weight (Aldo and Edson most notably) but chin has held up so far, and even though PM hits hard he didn’t badly hurt Edgar or Jimmie with punches over the course of 40 high action minutes, so maybe this goes to decision.

Leaning 29-28 Peter (although if he wants to launch himself into a fight with Dillashaw or Sandhagen instead of Font, this would be a hell of a time to scout and drill a combo to perfection and put Aldo down and out in the third).

Aldo is still a scary dude, gave Yan a tougher fight than Aljo.
I honestly had him winning up until the end of the fourth. After that, scoring didn't matter much.

Aldo is the most skilled fighter in that division.....for one round. I expect Munhoz to out pace him in round 2 and 3, but I'm rooting for Aldo.

Aldo is one of my All time favorites and would love him to win… but I think Pedro may retire him here.

Hopefully Aldo doesn’t let Munhoz get those calf kicks going like he raped Rivera with.

Aldo is one of my All time favorites and would love him to win… but I think Pedro may retire him here.

Hopefully Aldo doesn’t let Munhoz get those calf kicks going like he raped Rivera with.

Aldos great at checking kicks. This fight should be so good. One more vintage Jose Aldo performance please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back