Law Murderer of Thousands Pardons Murderers.

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
Takes one to know one, huh?

Mass murderer Andrew "The Ladies Man" Cuomo, disgraced, nipple pierced, former governor of NY State pardoned some of his kin.

"Among the sentences commuted was that of 68-year old Greg Mingo, who was convicted of four counts of second-degree murder, first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary, and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon. He has served over 39 years of a 50-year-to-life prison sentence."

Lovely to see a quadruple murderer, who should be in jail for life, get pardoned by a fellow murderer.

All 4 of his pardons were issued for people convicted of second degree murder. I'm sure the victims families are overjoyed.

Screenshot-20210824-084259-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cu...urderers-sentences-in-final-hours-as-governor

Mass murderer Andrew "The Ladies Man" Cuomo, disgraced, nipple pierced, former governor of NY State pardoned some of his kin.

"Among the sentences commuted was that of 68-year old Greg Mingo, who was convicted of four counts of second-degree murder, first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary, and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon. He has served over 39 years of a 50-year-to-life prison sentence."

Lovely to see a quadruple murderer, who should be in jail for life, get pardoned by a fellow murderer.

All 4 of his pardons were issued for people convicted of second degree murder. I'm sure the victims families are overjoyed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cu...urderers-sentences-in-final-hours-as-governor

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/who...-story-and-plea-for-clemency-earns-attention/

I don’t know man.
There is definitely more to learn about Mingo. He may have done nothing to spend the last 40 years behind bars.

lol at Conservatives complaining about this but wanted Chauvin to walk free because "fentanyl"

The whole idea of pardons is dumb but I can’t really get more upset about these than any others.

The whole US system of people getting randomly pardoned is completely retarded and I don't understand it at all. Who is anyone to overrule justice?
It's not completely retarded in theory. The law often results in horrible injustices, and judges are forced to hand down mandatory minimums that are otherwise unconscionable.

It's not completely retarded in theory. The law often results in horrible injustices, and judges are forced to hand down mandatory minimums that are otherwise unconscionable.

The problem is when you have politicians pardoning war criminals instead of the people who should actually be pardoned like Assange and Snowden.

History will look back on cuomo as killer that he is.

What a sick, weird bitch of a human.

I think in that case have an appeals procedure rather than someone who's not a judge just deciding to overturn it

He didn’t have the balls to do this during his term and does this cowardly shit on the way out. One of the murderers was the driver of a getaway car where his partners murdered two cops and security guard during a robbery. The man’s son is a da and his wife works at Colombia university-the woke capital of the east

I mean he did do 39 years already so it's not like he has years of life ahead.

I really, really hope I get to enjoy seeing Cuomo suffer. He's on the list with Rudy and the Trumps........

Seems something that would not have happened if guy was sentenced to death back then

I mean he did do 39 years already so it's not like he has years of life ahead.
he still have more left than the ones he killed

Back