Music/MMA/other good stuff

Tiger King
When Tiger Joe shot that fucking doll dressed as Carol in the fucking head, loool. These fucking ppl are insane. And that one kid playing w/ the gun and fucking domed himself out. I don't get the ruger excusse he was using. Not to speak ill of the dead but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that guy.
Better him than an innocent bystanders. Those yokels were pulling guns and people for fun like they were toys. He eventually would of killed somebody . They were litterally shooting right by people's heads and feet like it was a cartoon.
It was litterally a here hold my beer moment.
"Everybody knows Rugers cant fire without the clip..." The surveillance video of the nerd who watched him do it though....[/QUOTE]
Yeah you hear about these ppl existing but I never thought it would be to this extreme. America goes extreme on everything, this shit is so crazy I gotta watch it again, man. I have to I feel like a second watch I'll retain more. I always have troubling remember stuff and this is full of crazy ass stuff, lol.

They're all like overgrown children...even the dumbass who got his arm chewed off was back feeding those huge bastards the next day pretty much

It looked like he/she had a potato for a nub on her arm. So many nubs in this doc... Mixing meth heads morons and tigers, you get bit.

Better him than an innocent bystanders. Those yokels were pulling guns and people for fun like they were toys. He eventually would of killed somebody . They were litterally shooting right by people's heads and feet like it was a cartoon.
It was litterally a here hold my beer moment.
"Everybody knows Rugers cant fire without the clip..." The surveillance video of the nerd who watched him do it though....
Yeah you hear about these ppl existing but I never thought it would be to this extreme. America goes extreme on everything, this shit is so crazy I gotta watch it again, man. I have to I feel like a second watch I'll retain more. I always have troubling remember stuff and this is full of crazy ass stuff, lol.

It looked like he/she had a potato for a nub on her arm. So many nubs in this doc... Mixing meth heads morons and tigers, you get bit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I feel like there was just way too much stuff to take in at once.
I almost forgot...They told he/she they could save her arm but it would require 6 months of physical therapy....she/he said cut it off so she could get back to work. Meanwhile I cant get a lot of my staff to come in and we are paying double right now. Lol

Not to change the subject but can any of you rock/blues fans throw me some of your favorite guitar solos? Just listened to FreeBird and Slash on sweet child o mine but I'm a rook when it comes to knowing all the best ones. Thanks.

I guess you know these as they are arguably ATGs.
I can post some harder ones, if you like that too.

Sultans of Swing live, one of my all time greats for sure! Drummer kills it too!

Those are good bands and everything but

These guys are actual A-level musicians and not playing little pop songs @BluntTrauma21 chew on this shit dawg. These are two of the best guitar players ever...whole band is ridiculously good

Guys... something weird is happening.

My first order of business with this new power is to declare the boxing forum the bees knees and call out all the other forums for their worse knees.

Not to change the subject but can any of you rock/blues fans throw me some of your favorite guitar solos? Just listened to FreeBird and Slash on sweet child o mine but I'm a rook when it comes to knowing all the best ones. Thanks.

Tiger King
When Tiger Joe shot that fucking doll dressed as Carol in the fucking head, loool. These fucking ppl are insane. And that one kid playing w/ the gun and fucking domed himself out. I don't get the ruger excusse he was using. Not to speak ill of the dead but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that guy.

Eric Johnson has great stuff

Joe Bonamassa too

My first order of business with this new power is to declare the boxing forum the bees knees and call out all the other forums for their worse knees.
This forum has needed a good mod for a while now. I guess you'll have to do.

@Shoemaker you know how we were talking about all the stupid shit I've bet on in my life, the other day? Well in lieu of all the sports being cancelled, books are now putting up props for corona virus bet and I have now hit my new low.

I made my first bet that mlb would resume playing games by June 1, which I'm not feeling great about, and my other bet was Trump's daily briefing over 6 1/2 mins, which I won. Covid 19 where your boy BT is gonna make more of a killing than the virus itself. Hallelujah.

That MLB bet is probably a bust. Unless they come back to play in empty stadiums, which I don't think will happen. No one really wants to watch that; baseball is lifeless enough as it is.

It's just an April Fools thing. They modded about half the war room, it seems.
Thats dumb. You'd be a decent mod for the boxing forum. You're here a lot and you're not a dick.

Thats dumb. You'd be a decent mod for the boxing forum. You're here a lot and you're not a dick.

Thanks. @Drunken Meat Fist sent me a message about 5 years ago about being a mod. I said I'd do it but he never responded. I still reply to the convo about once a year just to poke him.

Ah man I was pretty pumped to see that @Shoemaker was a mod. I was thinking that was a great pick. Then it all fell apart. @Drunken Meat Fist I'm in on this. Make my boy the cobbler a mod. Him and PUO would make a good team imo.

I guess you know these as they are arguably ATGs.
I can post some harder ones, if you like that too.

Sultans of Swing live, one of my all time greats for sure! Drummer kills it too!

One of my favourite songs is dogs by pink floyd (the whole animals album is fckin brilliant tbh). Pretty much 17 minutes of gilmour giving it large

And as soon as it was good, it went bad again.

Thanks guys for all the replies on the guitar riffs. Gonna get into em, wish I had some weed. Getting fingers ready for air guitar.

Back