Music/MMA/other good stuff

Yeah they clipped our balls, for sure. I feel like I need a nap and a human resources course to post here now. I just want to fuck around and not worry about the consequences like we used to.

good song and solo to grow some new ones ;)

I was thinking about buying some AAL at under $10 a pop but Buffett just sold almost 400 million in airline shares, including Southwest who has much less debt than American

So.....on second thought maybe I'll chill on that

John Prine died of covid. RIP.

Didn't see any other music threads.

Obligatory:

Don't want this to clash with the other MMA thread. I'll try to edit it out of the title.

I don't even really like jazz but this guy is phenomenal.

Chicago Music Exchange is an amazing store, definitely the best guitar store I've ever been to. If you ever go to Chicago, make sure it's on your list of places to visit. They have a little bit of everything, from every era.

Partially relatable music.

Do Americans still resent Neil Young?

Do Americans still resent Neil Young?
Nah, at least not up here. My dad is a huge Neil Young fan and my Ma is too. That being said my dad used to play free bird all the time and I still jam tf out to that to this day. Air guitar like a child, it's so fucking good. Old Man is one of the atg classic rock songs tho, too, top 10 for me, not that I'm an expert or anything.

If that's what you're referring to, the beef between them. Seems like more of a Southern thing from what my Dad told me but I really don't know for sure. Other than that I don't remember any old timers up North really having disdain for him at least in my days.

Back