Social Musk becomes largest shareholder of twitter

everything app sounds like the chinese wechat, that is an "everything app". 100% surveillance to, to boot.
indeed it is.

Elon is creating an Apple like ECO system, I'm going to buy that robot as soon as I can, still waiting forever on the truck, got solar sorted. The alternative is google, facebook, and amazon.

With Apple, I've done my best to keep privacy to myself......... google, fb, amazon get minimal use, and for peeps not on the apple ecosystem

Translation:
I'm a little dog-manlet hybrid who likes the guy because he makes right-wing chud tweets that get me hard.
His tweets are too tame to really be funny. The type of right wing chud tweets that really get me hard involve helicopters and Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

I really hope the day comes where people augment technology with their personal lives in a better fashion, and they can look back at people getting their panties in a bunch over who owns a company that lets people send 280 character messages called "tweets" calling people communists and nazis as being really dumb.

This thread needs more chud and rubes words dropped in it.

I hope he actually buys it

original_elon_nbc.jpg
Retarded take from one guy

By the Way....

A lot of people on the right hated Jack Dorsey, beleiving he was the reason for Twitter's pro liberal bannings. These folks thought Musk was the anti-Dorsey.

BUT it turns out that Jack was a supporter of Musk.

Jack Dorsey tried to get Elon Musk on Twitter’s board but directors were too ‘risk averse,’ texts reveal

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/29/dor...ter-board-but-directors-were-risk-averse.html

That's a senior reporter at NBC.
Okay? Does he have his own show where millions of people tune in every evening to feed off his hot takes? Has anyone else taken his opinion and ran with it?

The guy tweeted it and that's it. You're making it seem like this is the position of a sizeable group of liberals.

Lindsey threatening to legislate against Musk's business because of a twitter argument is literally the level thought that goes into every decisions conservative make. They're petty, spiteful, shortsighted and probably criminal.

Last edited:
Lindsay threatening to legislate against Musk's business because of a twitter argument is literally the level thought that goes into every decisions conservative make. They're petty, spiteful, shortsighted and probably criminal.
Oh yea every single conservative blanket statement … you know how stupid that sounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back