MVP VS Izzy who do you think wins?

MMAATHLETE

Fan of MMA before there were fans of MMA
Reaction score
If they fought at a catch weight who do you think wins? How do you think the fight would play out?

Discuss

Israel actually competed in a legit KB organization - fought mostly over matched cans - and got beat as soon as he stepped up competition.

however,

MVP didn't. Israel is a better fighter regardless of the combat sport (be it kb or mma). Israel via KO.

MVP wins 100/100 times, absolutely no question...

tenor.gif

<Huh2>{<redford}<Varys01><{vega}><WhatIsThis><{Joewithit}><LikeReally5><mma3>I think you know TS. MVP with all due respect, was a point kickboxer. He got his leg raped by Lima. Lima kicked it they buckled like a twing. Izzy has way more powerful kicks than Lima has.

Israel actually competed in a legit KB organization - fought mostly over matched cans - and got beat as soon as he stepped up competition.

however,

MVP didn't. Israel is a better fighter regardless of the combat sport (be it kb or mma). Israel via KO.
A mean no shame in loosing to the stone fisted one.

lol MVP is good at styling on bums.

MVP is an overhyped can crusher. Izzy via destruction.

No bad idea - it would look worse than Costa...

I am not saying I think mvp wins but you guys are on izzy nuts bad. Some of you are acting like mvp dont got no credentials and is just some dude off the streets straight into bellator. Look at the dudes height reach fight style, who izzy fought that could dart in and out and cover distance like mvp?

Back