MVP VS Izzy who do you think wins?

Izzy would win, but that would not be a FOTY candidate imo.

I like watching MVP beat up cans but he’s beaten no one worthy of matching him against a bigger champ.

I am not saying I think mvp wins but you guys are on izzy nuts bad. Some of you are acting like mvp dont got no credentials and is just some dude off the streets straight into bellator. Look at the dudes height reach fight style, who izzy fought that could dart in and out and cover distance like mvp?

No one want to respond to this question?

1 guy is the MW champ of the world and has not only beaten the MW GOAT but has wins over like what, 7 of the top 15 MW and the other's best win is Paul Daley.

How about Cung Lee vs Izzy?
Izzy poses no takedown threat, Cung Lee can finally fight fearlessly and freely

If they fought at a catch weight who do you think wins? How do you think the fight would play out?

Discuss
It’s a damn shame I am the first person in this high level troll thread liking the Original Post

I would be more interested in MVP vs Holland

Adesanya wins this. MVP is happy fighting weaker competition while Adesanya is chasing the strongest competition. Different mentality between the 2.

I am not saying I think mvp wins but you guys are on izzy nuts bad. Some of you are acting like mvp dont got no credentials and is just some dude off the streets straight into bellator. Look at the dudes height reach fight style, who izzy fought that could dart in and out and cover distance like mvp?

Are you serious? Cause if you are trolling i could understand a good chuckle....but man

Izzy by being bigger and actually having fought good competition.

MVP legit been fighting cans from the start of his career till now.
MVP is 1-1 against legitimate competition, but obviously nowhere near the quantity of quality opposition, Isreal has fought.

One of these people is slaying the best 185ers in the world the other is getting starched by the only top 15 fighter they've ever faced at 170

1 guy is the MW champ of the world and has not only beaten the MW GOAT but has wins over like what, 7 of the top 15 MW and the other's best win is Paul Daley.

The win over Daley was also lame as fuck. It was almost as unimpressive as BB's win over Ngannou.

MVP wins 100/100 times, absolutely no question...

tenor.gif
He got his black belt in BJJ not to long ago.

Back