MVP VS Izzy who do you think wins?

Im a big izzy fan, i dont get the over confidence some of you guys have for a fighter over another. And dont act like u’ve never been so sure a fighter would win and then he gets beat.

hell, if u guys were all so confident on who would win all the time, wouldn’t u all already be millionaires banging 10s? Oh wait you guys are

He got his black belt in BJJ not to long ago.
<mma4>
NNrN.gif

I'd rather see Stylebender vs Raymond Daniels

MPV: WW
Adesanya: MW & LHW

MVP top competition:
- Lima, his only good opponent, who btw KTFO MVP

Adesanya top competition:
- Gas
- Brunson
- Whit
- Romero
- Costa

I would put my money on Adesanya

133140961_4002311249788313_3194304336523172127_n.jpg

Izzy is definitely the better fighter, but stylistically MVP is a bad matchup for him as he would nullify almost all advantages Izzy usually has. Izzy would still win, but it wouldn’t be as easy as you guys imagined

If they fought at a catch weight who do you think wins? How do you think the fight would play out?

Discuss
A more fun fight would be Wonderboy vs MVP, and even then MVP would die.

I’d love to see Douglass Lima compete in the UFC though, him against Masvidal would be fight of the year.

Only man I’m interested in seeing against Izzy is Alex Periera, the guy who KO’d him in kickboxing.

MVP by brutal KO. Bellator fighters are just a different level

Izzy is definitely the better fighter, but stylistically MVP is a bad matchup for him as he would nullify almost all advantages Izzy usually has. Izzy would still win, but it wouldn’t be as easy as you guys imagined[/

Finally someone that has something to actually say

Are you not entertained!

Back