MVP vs Mcgregor

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes this?

Page is a phenom with arguably a better record and more dominant wins, but Conor has a good left hand.

I think Page wins via crushing flying knee to the temple.

Thoughts ?

MVP only wins vs cans and all hate aside McGregor is not a can.

mcgregor win via KO round 1. MVP is a low cost version of thomson

Conor wins by submission after a dominant wrestling performance.

If Page fights like Page (hands down and taunting), I’d say he’s unconscious in about 90 seconds.

If Page fights like Page (hands down and taunting), I’d say he’s unconscious in about 90 seconds.

I honestly think any effort by Conor to throw a punch ends up with him in a stretcher

I honestly think any effort by Conor to throw a punch ends up with him in a stretcher
Conor McGregor - Two-division world champion in the UFC that won every standup/striking fight bar one
Michael Page - Standup/striking fighter in the B-league (Bellator) who got knocked the fuck out the first time he faced a good opponent (Lima)

Yeah I'm sure Conor probably won't land one single shot.

Crappy trolling attempt but actually this could be a good fight

4 years ago Conor would win......

Todays' Conor ? - I'm just not so sure .

i don't know if people underestimate mvp or overestimate conor,
Conor is far from having the speed to connect with page and his leg kick or not strong enough to have a significant impact even tho mvp is fighting cans he still is a really good welterweight and an elite striker who scared daley into wrestling. Conor isn't taking anyone above 20 years down. He ain't Lima.
MVP by second round KO after conor gas from punching air.

Conor McGregor - Two-division world champion in the UFC that won every standup/striking fight bar one
Michael Page - Standup/striking fighter in the B-league (Bellator) who got knocked the fuck out the first time he faced a good opponent (Lima)

Yeah I'm sure Conor probably won't land one single shot.

he beat paul daley who is an elite striker that could still be in the ufc he has crazy power but just lacks TDD

I think I would probably favor McGregor , but could see it going either way.

Who takes this?

Page is a phenom with arguably a better record and more dominant wins...Thoughts?
I’m sorry, what? A phenom? A better record? MVP isn’t, and doesn’t. MVP looked like crap against Daley and got smoked by Lima. Conor beat Max, Dustin, Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez.
MVP spends the first couple mins dancing around before Conor tags him and sleeps him in Rd 1.

Back